Oh No.. Not The Wine!

just before Ireland found out the hard way that there was no such thing as a free lunch our dear President Bertie Ahern said he didnt know why those people complaining about the prospect of a hard landing for the economy didn't just throw themselves off a bridge, given they were so miserable. He also said the boom was here to stay, "the boom is getting boomier!"

2 term elected President, right there. Claimed he didnt have a bank account!

"Argentina's economic crisis"? take a look at la costa. NO CABE UN ALFILER!!!

I do not remember a season like this, with so many people in vacation, at the beach.

Crisis, psé...

So did Coqui say...."The Nissman issue is to cover the Success of the Beach Season...."

I know people who go to vacation at the costa.

They spend the next 6 years being tacaños about everything because they have no money in their savings.

That's the thing about Argentina. People seem to believe they deserve at least one vacation a year, even if they don't have the money for it.

that because they cant travel outside argentina
I repeat it,you are a k clown

So what we get here is that “crisis” mean no argentine traveling abroad.

Which is a lie, since Miami is full of argentines, for example. Chile, another example. Mexico, Caribbean, Brazil!! Full of argentines.

But if it were like that, you all should know what was Argentina in 1998-2003, cities in la costa empty, beaches empty, no rent for no one, no growth, deflation, no sales of any kind. Vacations were something very exclusive, something only for the rich, since 25% unemployment and poverty and almost no consumption… THAT was crisis.
This is quite the opposite, high demand on everything (that explains in part inflation) to rent is the coast is very expensive because everyone goes there, lots of people with jobs, keynesian consumption and its virtual cycle as its best, money in peoples hands (again, that explains inflation).
We re talking of two very different situation.

Ps: if you wanna talk about numbers, please check unemployment, or even macroeconomics numbers, like growth. We are not growing at this moment, but we have been growing for like 10 years, theres inercia, and the recession is quite small, very little. Nothing compared to Europe or to Argentina 1998-2002. In fact, argentine economy is overexpanded, over its possibilities.

So what we get here is that “crisis” mean no argentine traveling abroad.

Which is a lie, since Miami is full of argentines, for example. Chile, another example. Mexico, Caribbean, Brazil!! Full of argentines.

But if it were like that, you all should know what was Argentina in 1998-2003, cities in la costa empty, beaches empty, no rent for no one, no growth, deflation, no sales of any kind. Vacations were something very exclusive, something only for the rich, since 25% unemployment and poverty and almost no consumption… THAT was crisis.
This is quite the opposite, high demand on everything (that explains in part inflation) to rent is the coast is very expensive because everyone goes there, lots of people with jobs, keynesian consumption and its virtual cycle as its best, money in peoples hands (again, that explains inflation).
We re talking of two very different situation.

Ps: if you wanna talk about numbers, please check unemployment, or even macroeconomics numbers, like growth. We are not growing at this moment, but we have been growing for like 10 years, theres inercia, and the recession is quite small, very little. Nothing compared to Europe or to Argentina 1998-2002. In fact, argentine economy is overexpanded, over its possibilities.
full of argentines in miami?those afe maybe some thousands,according to whom is full?the usual stupid things cristina says?
I dont know if you are dumb or are you insulting our inteligence...

full of argentines in miami?those afe maybe some thousands,according to whom is full?the usual stupid things cristina says?
I dont know if you are dumb or are you insulting our inteligence...

I would not even bother anymore Ariel he is demonstrating the characteristics of having been brain washed. Being a K can be like being in cult. No amount of facts or logic is going to reverse the dulsions and bent intereptations of reality because his thinking process has been modified by the propeganda. Which is exactly what the propeganda has been designed to do.

Back