Oh No.. Not The Wine!

I would not even bother anymore Ariel he is demonstrating the characteristics of having been brain washed. Being a K can be like being in cult. No amount of facts or logic is going to reverse the dulsions and bent intereptations of reality because his thinking process has been modified by the propeganda. Which is exactly what the propeganda has been designed to do.
Dont worry,in a couple of years,hew will deny even knowing the k´s,argentinians are like that,you cant find now people who voted for menem
Also,you never loses hope

This reminds me about Berlusconi when he said "What crisis (in Italy)?! The restaurants are full!"
Yeah right after one of his Bunga, Bunga parties with his buddy Moammar Gadhafi. Berlusconi will end only slightly better than the other pig.

Yeah right after one of his Bunga, Bunga parties with his buddy Moammar Gadhafi. Berlusconi will end only slightly better than the other pig.
Much better,mark my word,he will be again in politics,also,you ant compare berlusconi,to gaddafi,silvio is not a murderer

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaaaaa.....mwhaahahaha hhohohoohohooohohoho heheheheeeheheheh....oh stop, please, mati, stop...muewhahahahaha,,.I can't take anymore. It's too funny.

Let's ignore every reliable economic indicator available, and there aren't many, and point to the bulging coastline. Of course, nothing to do with the fact that it's impossible to vacation abroad because the peso is worthless. I know people who would always have left the country for a few weeks but for the first time in ages this year have gone to the Argentine coast because they can't afford to do anything else.

Yay. Success.

I imagine this will be critical in the forthcoming election. "b..b...but but but, we had a busy internal tourism month in Jan"

jejejajaaajajajaaa ooow..hoho...hahahahaha..

aww. please, stop it before it's too late.

People who evade tax cannot go abroad because it is too expensive.

I m in Rio and my pesos were very well accepted.

WTF are you talking about?

People who evade tax cannot go abroad because it is too expensive.

I m in Rio and my pesos were very well accepted.

WTF are you talking about?
ahh,yes,now we have to ask permission from government to go outside thecountry...
welcome to cuba :D

ahh,yes,now we have to ask permission from government to go outside thecountry...
welcome to cuba :D

Permission? My baby needs permission from her mother to travel with me without her.

People who evade tax doesn't travel abroad to stay under the radar of the afip because to evade is a federal crime.

So, again, WTF are you talking about?

Permission? My baby needs permission from her mother to travel with me without her.

People who evade tax doesn't travel abroad to stay under the radar of the afip because to evade is a federal crime.

So, again, WTF are you talking about?
yes,yes,sure,go and ask for the dollar ahorro,see how much they give to you,to travel :D :D
If you do not have the money to travel because government does give it ti you,is the same as forbidding it

I wonder how the Bolivians and Paraguayans do it...... aahh right they all pay their taxes, my mistake
Indeed,all those that didnt went to outside argentina this summer are cheating the state with their taxes :D :D
It seems thats the k lovers,are like cockroaches,they come out when is hot :D :D

Back