okey, i'm new and I have something to say

I did a sample voiceover beginning of january.

Got told they would get back to me soon.

I followed up a few times, and was told a couple months ago that "today was the day" and to stand by for news.

But had no contact since

Have pretty much given up on this one.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. Check out elance.com

EmergingCast said:
Hi there !!! my name is Max Goldenberg. I'm not from US but I work with people from there a lot and I want to say "hi" because I know that is very hard to you guys live here, far far away from home. Now I'm launching a new project called Emering Cast. We produce and distribute videos (short form videos) for the US market and we are looking for people who wants to join to our Emerging Freelancer Program and I think that people from US who are living here in Argentina could fit perfectly in our project.

Bullshit...

Thanks for the feedback, jp. I've looked at elance before, but I get scared away by the super-low bidding that can happen on those types of sites. Have you had success there?

Bigbadwolf, did you have a specific experience that gave you that impression? I'm interested in whether anyone has concrete experience with the company. (There's more than enough speculation on here, already.)

If anyone else has talked to or worked with this company, I would love to hear about your experience! Thanks. :)

This thread is LOLs. I´ve done some voiceover so if anybody knows anybody after an English voice in Buenos Aires message me.

I do have to say that after I wrote to your company my (very correct) english was turned down - saying that the article i said was wrong was right! I dont know how you operate or who you get to check your work, but being a NATIVE speaker, I was shocked at the quality of work you were happy to publish.

So I concur with most of the other comments. It is bullshit.

Just to warn you guys.

And to believe I got scolded in the beginning when saying this guy and his company was either full of crap or at the best very unprofessional...

Back