One Night in Recoleta

L_K_P

Registered
1:30am - Leave home for food, walk outside, see somebody sitting on the pavement across the street. Notice he is distincly brown and make a detour.

1:40am - Walk along sante fe to find food, suddenly someone is walking suspiciously close behind me. I turn around to confront him - he is blonde and pasty white, a swedish tourist in BA.

1:50am - Blonde white girl jumps out in front of me, and says, "Hey ! You made it!" In english. Obviously talking to her friend behind me. "Yes, I made it," I reply.

1:55am - She looks at me, nervous and spooked. I feel bad, and begin to wonder-- Am i the psycho terrorising recoleta? Am i the one striking fear into the hearts of the innocent?

2am - Arrive at my intended restaurant, Uriburu and Sante Fe. Everyone working there recognises me, as I go there once a week for the past months -- then asks what country I come from. Despite the fact I tell them everyime. Why is customer service here so poor????? I order pizza and walk home with it, without incident

2.25am - it is aboslutely terrible, worse than anything you can imagine in that pizza thread. I eat half of one slice, and leave it.

2.30am - Log into BAEpats and tell the account of my night.

Ailujjj

Registered
LOL, I get it L_K_P.

Since reading what happened to Matt I'm sure a lot of us are feeling a little extra paranoid/alarmed/alert...

Good on ya for making fun of yourself for it ;-)

marksoc

Registered
And stop with the pizza thing. Pizza here is amazing. Maybe they do something bad to it in Recoleta. Put dirty clothing on you and go eat something to a normal neighborhood. You know, were people that works everyday live.

arty

Registered
marksoc said:
And stop with the pizza thing. Pizza here is amazing. Maybe they do something bad to it in Recoleta. Put dirty clothing on you and go eat something to a normal neighborhood. You know, were people that works everyday live.
amazing if you are from another planet and have never eaten a pizza before.

not amazing if you have had a pizza in Italy or the USA (mainly NYC)