One Night in Recoleta

L_K_P

Registered
1:30am - Leave home for food, walk outside, see somebody sitting on the pavement across the street. Notice he is distincly brown and make a detour.

1:40am - Walk along sante fe to find food, suddenly someone is walking suspiciously close behind me. I turn around to confront him - he is blonde and pasty white, a swedish tourist in BA.

1:50am - Blonde white girl jumps out in front of me, and says, "Hey ! You made it!" In english. Obviously talking to her friend behind me. "Yes, I made it," I reply.

1:55am - She looks at me, nervous and spooked. I feel bad, and begin to wonder-- Am i the psycho terrorising recoleta? Am i the one striking fear into the hearts of the innocent?

2am - Arrive at my intended restaurant, Uriburu and Sante Fe. Everyone working there recognises me, as I go there once a week for the past months -- then asks what country I come from. Despite the fact I tell them everyime. Why is customer service here so poor????? I order pizza and walk home with it, without incident

2.25am - it is aboslutely terrible, worse than anything you can imagine in that pizza thread. I eat half of one slice, and leave it.

2.30am - Log into BAEpats and tell the account of my night.

yeah blonde people are better than brown people...

LOL, I get it L_K_P.

Since reading what happened to Matt I'm sure a lot of us are feeling a little extra paranoid/alarmed/alert...

Good on ya for making fun of yourself for it ;-)

Move to Belgrano/Nunez if you want to feel safer.

I did and I do.

And stop with the pizza thing. Pizza here is amazing. Maybe they do something bad to it in Recoleta. Put dirty clothing on you and go eat something to a normal neighborhood. You know, were people that works everyday live.

marksoc said:
And stop with the pizza thing. Pizza here is amazing. Maybe they do something bad to it in Recoleta. Put dirty clothing on you and go eat something to a normal neighborhood. You know, were people that works everyday live.

amazing if you are from another planet and have never eaten a pizza before.

not amazing if you have had a pizza in Italy or the USA (mainly NYC)

Yep, pizza here is pretty crap. But at least it's cheap and there are pizzerias everywhere :)

Back