Overstaying 90-day limit

I waited 1 hour fifteen minutes to enter Argentina a few days ago. They are training more employees at passport control. They expect this summer to be faster entries.
Had you overstayed your tourist visa? If so, did you have any problems?

Hi,
I have been living here in BA for 4 years. I did visa runs for the first 2.5 years, and then overstayed. I have about 25 stamps from Argentina, and 14 from Uruguay. Plus an overstay of about 15 months- I last entered in Sept of 2018. I have a trip scheduled next week and am getting worried I will be denied entry on my second overstay, plus collection of entry stamps. I am getting worried and think I will be denied entry. I am booking a flight leaving out of Argentina to another country for the day after I fly in. Any other tips? How risky is this? Thanks

I Was Denied Entry At Ezeiza (2014)

I’ve had my visa rejected despite my nearly complete citizenship process (2019)

Is EZE the only airport in which one can pay the overstay fine? More specifically can one pay the fee at Rosario (Islas Malvinas) International airport? Thanks

Had you overstayed your tourist visa? If so, did you have any problems?
No, I had not overstayed the tourist visa. I am always trying to comply with argentine law. I have had difficulty obtaining the residency designation in the past, but I have never overstayed. I can control that. I can't directly control the residency process.

Hi,
I have been living here in BA for 4 years. I did visa runs for the first 2.5 years, and then overstayed. I have about 25 stamps from Argentina, and 14 from Uruguay. Plus an overstay of about 15 months- I last entered in Sept of 2018. I have a trip scheduled next week and am getting worried I will be denied entry on my second overstay, plus collection of entry stamps. I am getting worried and think I will be denied entry. I am booking a flight leaving out of Argentina to another country for the day after I fly in. Any other tips? How risky is this? Thanks
It's been one month since you made this post.

Did you leave a week later as planned?

Were you warned or "told" you would not be able to renter as you left?

Have you returned, and if so, was there any problem?

Is EZE the only airport in which one can pay the overstay fine? More specifically can one pay the fee at Rosario (Islas Malvinas) International airport? Thanks
To answer my question it seems EZE is the only one of the two airports where you can pay the overstay fine. AEP is the other one. Also both the immigration office and the bank to pay the fine are open for 24/7 at EZE. No problems paying the fine and then coming back in two weeks later.

To answer my question it seems EZE is the only one of the two airports where you can pay the overstay fine. AEP is the other one. Also both the immigration office and the bank to pay the fine are open for 24/7 at EZE. No problems paying the fine and then coming back in two weeks later.
What was the fine?

The fine was 4500 pesos at the time.
Thanks! I am here until the end of June with my three children, I have 180 days and they have 90, we arrived at the end of January. I was going to go to Uruguay for the day rather than deal with the bureaucracy, but as I would have to go the first weekend of April, I am unsure (in light of worldwide events) what the situation as far as leaving the country will be like, so I am wondering if I should just pay the fine on our way out.

Thanks! I am here until the end of June with my three children, I have 180 days and they have 90, we arrived at the end of January. I was going to go to Uruguay for the day rather than deal with the bureaucracy, but as I would have to go the first weekend of April, I am unsure (in light of worldwide events) what the situation as far as leaving the country will be like, so I am wondering if I should just pay the fine on our way out.
Im in the same boat was literally about to by a ticket to Uruguay 2 days ago when it all started kicking off.
The reason i dont like over staying is i have done it multiple times now and was told once that if I keep doing it it could cause problems coming back in.. though I never have had any issues.
But With the way everything is now Im not risking leaving until I return home.

Back