PASO Election Results

And after all of that... the drama queen “wado” de Pedro stays on as minister of the interior and a new Ultra-K minister of security who was accused of masterminding three murders of businessmen back in 2008 (who allegedly financed the campaign of CFK with money from producing illegal drugs in their lab) ...

Last edited:
what a lame duck
I wouldn’t want to be in his shoe, I'm sure he regrets ever getting involve. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next November 14th.
I think the K's are going to loose again.

Last edited:

And after all of that... the drama queen “wado” de Pedro stays on as minister of the interior and a new Ultra-K minister of security who was accused of masterminding three murders of businessmen back in 2008 (who allegedly financed the campaign of CFK with money from producing illegal drugs in their lab) ...

The operative words here are "accused" and "allegedly". These are the words of the media smear campaigns which are such a vital part of the "golpe blando" which has been so successfully practiced across Latin America these last 7 years or so.

The operative words here are "accused" and "allegedly". These are the words of the media smear campaigns which are such a vital part of the "golpe blando" which has been so successfully practiced across Latin America these last 7 years or so.
And Cristina's golpe blando in all this?

Yet despite the operative words, the death and disappearance toll of those who got close to the inner workings of CFK and her family have kept climbing over the years. What an unfortunate coincidence?

I wouldn’t want to be in his shoe, I'm sure he regrets ever getting involve. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next November 14th.
I think the K's are going to loose again.
They made it much worse with this clown show. Alberto Is finished and the November result will be even worse ...

It's quite funny to see all these clowns suddenly wearing masks, 18 months to the day since the first lockdown began, and on the day the daily infections and deaths reached their lowest levels since the start.

Check out every face in everyone one of the photos in this article: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politic...arse-con-gobernadores-peronistas-nid18092021/

In the picture at the top of the article, if you look carefully at the three guys at the head table, the one on the right, with his hand up to his mouth, isn't wearing a mask.

Back