Pensionado visa

Pensioners visa. You renew the visa three times. The fourth time, you get your Permanent Residency visa.
Ok thanks I duu i fnt know that , what if you don’t want a permanent residency - is there the chance to keep renewing or just be temporary resident?

Pensioners visa. You renew the visa three times. The fourth time, you get your Permanent Residency visa.
To be a bit clearer, I understand the way it works is this: you take out/obtain the visa (or more precisely, the temporary residency), you renew this visa/temporary residency twice, and after the second renewal, you can apply for permanent residency.

To be a bit clearer, I understand the way it works is this: you take out/obtain the visa (or more precisely, the temporary residency), you renew this visa/temporary residency twice, and after the second renewal, you can apply for permanent residency.
I started with a pensioners visa. I renewed the visa three times. The fourth renewal was my permanent residency visa. I don't know if this is the same for other visas. It is required for pensioners visas.

Hello and thank you all for the helpful info in this thread. I have a military retirement from the U.S. and have not reached the age to draw social security yet. I see that many find it easy to get proof of SS income through the embassy. Does anyone know the equivalent procedure to verify military retirement income?

Back