Permiso for Ezeiza

Am in quarantine now until next week. So far no one has called or come by to check on me.

Has anybody taken a transfer to EZE from the provinces? I am living in Paraná and hoping to get back to the US in early November. Are they are still requiring all the paperwork the embassy recommended during the summer ?

GREAT to read this, I am flying in with AA on Sunday. Did you quarantine for 2 weeks, did a one checkup on you?

Nancy, two days after arrive, you can do the testing and if the result is negative, there is no need for Cuarentena. Nik

Nancy, two days after arrive, you can do the testing and if the result is negative, there is no need for Cuarentena. Nik
This is news to me. Where did you read this? When you fly to ARG you are required to sign a DDJJ that you will self-isolate for 14 days and failure to do so will lead to criminal charges against you.

This is news to me. Where did you read this? When you fly to ARG you are required to sign a DDJJ that you will self-isolate for 14 days and failure to do so will lead to criminal charges against you.

Number of Argentine friends returning from the states, after arrived ( 2 days) seeing the doctor for exam, getting test for COVID and received certification. People in business can’t afford to be self quarantine for two weeks.

What I find confusing, the IMF sent two representatives to Argentina about ten days ago, and neither were quarantined for 14 days. It seems that if you are powerful, you get special permits.

Number of Argentine friends returning from the states, after arrived ( 2 days) seeing the doctor for exam, getting test for COVID and received certification. People in business can’t afford to be self quarantine for two weeks.
This is a change in law? Or it is an improvization on the the part of the citizen to meet the law half-way?

If something changed that is really great news but I don’t see it published anywhere... https://www.argentina.gob.ar/justic...prohibicion-de-ingreso-al-territorio-nacional

Last edited:
What I find confusing, the IMF sent two representatives to Argentina about ten days ago, and neither were quarantined for 14 days. It seems that if you are powerful, you get special permits.
There is an exception for officials and diplomats on OFFICIAL BUSINESS trips -- it's in the DNU by the president. This exception is also made for flight attendants, pilots, etc. It's the same in all countries. Argentina is no different in this insrance..

I think it's an improv. Unless the medical certificate somehow overrides the DDJJ you sign?
Don’t think so - the DNU is clear you must quarantine without and caveat for testing. I googled and there was some articles asking why you still had to quarantine if you had a negative test arguing the government thinks there is a risk of false positives and false negatives so testing can’t be trusted.

Back