Pesos On The Plane Info.

Check in the forum of argentines in ireland you will find a thread with information regard this, don-t spread the word lol you never know who is reading this jajaja, anyway the bank is not the Irish national bank just to let you know.

thanks - I owe you one :)

Update: Well I totally failed to find the forum/post in question. But I can understand why you don't want it to be too easy to find. I think the likelihood is that this is a clerical error in the bank the question - so the less people that know about it the better (at least for those doing the exchanging!).

Absolutely no hard feeling at all - it's just great to know that someone is getting *something* from an Irish bank :D

Really. Why in the world would you believe that? If yow wanted to buy a flaming bag of poop from me for $100 I'd be thrilled to sell it to you, if you then told me you'd sell it back to me for $100 or even $50 I'd say "hell no!", because in the end, I don't want a flaming bag of shit.
Sorry to say but that's a kind of a stupid analogy. If you can buy the Pesos at a particular bank, it's not unreasonable to think that it could/would buy them back. Considering they are selling them to begin with gives the indication that they are doing some type of currency trades to have a supply to sell to begin with.
Obviously that most banks worldwide and currency exchanges worldwide do not want to touch pesos now because of the instability, trust me that SOME are playing with this and making money.The president here may have pulled the plug on dollar free-trading, but cannot restrict others outside the country. My point is that, while pesos might seem worthless you can't really compare them to a "flaming bag of shit"...yet anyway.

Okay, well you can call it manure if you want to.

I don't know of any banks that are buying pesos, and if they do they won't ever give you the official rate... or even the blue rate.

Check in the forum of argentines in ireland you will find a thread with information regard this, don-t spread the word lol you never know who is reading this jajaja, anyway the bank is not the Irish national bank just to let you know.

Lamarque Lamarque...!! This story reminds me of the Da Vinci Code, find the codes hiden in an obscure thread .. in Ireland....!!
Welcome back....! :D

Wife gave me my allowance yesterday. Eve Peron bills..... everyone who gets hem just laughs .......

Maybe we should start a new thread: 101 ways to use Argentine pesos.

It appears that if you fly together and jointly file your declaration form you have a maximum of 10K that can be transported without reporting it. Declaring separately is 10k per adult.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/195/~/currency-%2F-monetary-instruments---amount-that-can-be-brought-into-or-leave-the

I changed $45k of the shitty money in the post office in England this April,then when I checked on their web site a month later the conversion price had disappeared!!
just checked it now and it's back up with exchange rate of $9.92 for £1. the buying rate is $7.92 for £1....spread of $2.They must have sold all them I offloaded onto them
popular place argieland with Brits?

Back