Pine nuts

Yesterday for Lunch.

Pine Nuts Pizza, it was delicious !

lemon_rapini_pizza_2.jpg

Great yummy didn't know Costco has such great frozen pizzas....!

Dr. Leslie are you on the pipe? This thread has been ss'ed half way to next Wednesday. Perhaps you could translate.

No, not at all. You are more than welcome Hybrid. In fact when you arrive I will personally place my cyborg servant at your disposition.
pauper-san, rather wanting you to buy me a cup of cappuccino coffee instead, when me visiting Bs As....I normally indulge taking the
green Matcha tea, but wanting to taste the Buenos Aires coffees..

106976005_883.jpg

You don't say! Costco has these Pine Nuts pizzas? I should stop today on the way back from the Gym and buy some frozen ones!

:D :D Hybrid I like your Japanese sense of humor..... :D you Need an intensive workshop on Argie tongue-in-cheek

pauper-san, rather wanting you to buy me a cup of cappuccino coffee instead, when me visiting Bs As....I normally indulge taking the
green Matcha tea, but wanting to taste the Buenos Aires coffees..
You will soon repent.

Well this thread, complete with a documented and successful hunt for pine nuts, has officially gone to poop.

For future reference.

- Everybody knows you can buy pine nuts and pretty much every other food product known to man in the USA, no need to post here about it.

- Everyone can use google images to fantasize about what we would do if we actually led a more interesting life, no need to post them here.

Back