Play Some Futbol/Soccer?

I can do Thursday, but at around 9pm or so or Friday afternoon. I played today in one of my tournaments and about died from the heat! Also, I was at Rosedal yesterday for a run, and was thinking we could just go and play there. use some bags for goals or whatever.

Tomorrow sounds good to me, anyone else up for it? we need some more definite numbers maybe, who's in?

Where can we play at 9pm? Btw: We are trying to find a regular place where we can all play "on the reg". If you know of a place/school/church whatever... that we can rent out during the week and weekends let me know.

Hi everybody, I just came across this thread. I arrived in Buenos Aires a week ago (living in Palermo but can travel to play) and would love to join a regular soccer/football game or team. It's been a little while since I've played, but sure I can pick it up quickly.

Anyway, is there a regular game going? Somebody please send me a message with some information, I'm dying to play some sports!

Derek

Derek881 said:
Hi everybody, I just came across this thread. I arrived in Buenos Aires a week ago (living in Palermo but can travel to play) and would love to join a regular soccer/football game or team. It's been a little while since I've played, but sure I can pick it up quickly.

Anyway, is there a regular game going? Somebody please send me a message with some information, I'm dying to play some sports!

Derek

I also would really like to do a weekly thing. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling for the next month. I'll be sure to check this thread as soon as I get back!

As promised, I'm back... but maybe this thread is dead? Anybody wanna play some futbol? I live in Belgrano, and I have limited Spanish skills, but I'm willing to travel AND/OR make a fumbling attempt to reserve a field at a place I stumbled on near my apartment. Any takers? I can do pretty much any afternoon after 5:30

I think it was dead, but now is brought back to life. I'm still interested in playing. After 5:30 sounds perfect.

COUNT = 2
LOCATION = TBD (Belgrano?)
DAY = TBD
TIME = 6:00 en la tarde

...Progress... any one else? preferences on barrio and day? out of curiosity, did a game ever happen in December or January?

Hi,
I'd be very interested as well. I live in Montserrat so Belgrano is not ideal but I would be happy to come up there to play as well. Please let me know if you need an extra player! I also got a flyer promoting 7-a-side weekly tournaments - can we get 7-10 regular players together here?
this is the link: www.copa10.fatye.com.ar

Back