Please read. Kony 2012

Now I understand why he thought those children were invisible, all that masturbation has made him blind.

IC does state in their videos and countless interviews that what had happened in Uganda was a few years ago. The point that they were trying to make is that Kony is still around, doing the same things in other countries in Africa.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-affleck/joseph-kony-ben-affleck_b_1344323.html

I know some people do not like him however he does raise some valid points.

My 2 cents: it's wonderful that there are so many people out there that viewed that video and want to help in whatever way they can. It is further proof that most people are good and have good hearts.

You people are buying into this crap! Kony and his "army" haven't been active since 2006. In fact, NOBODY has seen him since 2006 and many "intelligent" people in the know believe he is probably dead.

This is purely a move by Soros and his lapdog bitch, Obama.

There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason for the U.S. to be sending troops to Uganda. And more, there is ZERO reason for anyone to be giving a crap about Kony.

Jerking off in public is always the next step after you become a internet personality. I love it.

Reactions: JWB
JWB said:
This is purely a move by Soros and his lapdog bitch, Obama.

Wow. You really think that Obama and Soros are the "masterminds" behind the Kony video?

Do you also believe that the moon landing was faked and that Jimmy Hoffa is buried under Giant's stadium? How about the old argie favorite - George Bush personally orchestrated 9/11?

joemama said:
Wow. You really think that Obama and Soros are the "masterminds" behind the Kony video?

Do you also believe that the moon landing was faked and that Jimmy Hoffa is buried under Giant's stadium? How about the old argie favorite - George Bush personally orchestrated 9/11?

No, JWB adheres to the most rigorous standards of journalistic integrity, his sole concern is the truth. Please review his previous posts like this one from November 2011:

JWB said:
TAKE OUT ALL OF YOUR DOLLARS NOW OUT OF ANY ARGENTINA BANK!!!!!!!

Let's just say I received inside info today from someone at a very high level post at the Ministry of Economia.

TAKE OUT YOUR DOLLARS NOW!!!!! THIS WEEK!!!

Also, get ready for a massive increase in prices for everything!!

He's also entirely sane.

that's all this is and nothing more. War is the new Peace. this is a tried and true formula that the US and its allies have been employing for decades now.

create a boogeyman. create a media hype campaign that manipulates the emotions of the american public. throw in some hollywood celebrities for good measure.

send in american resources and troops. take over that country's access to its natural resources. install a puppet dictator. give exclusive access to said resources to international corporations that are allied with the white house and the good ole boy network. rinse and repeat.

come on people. please do not be fooled by this. it was the same formula just used as the excuse to invade and plunder libya. they would have already invaded syria if not for russia and china. and now they're attempting to do the same to uganda and sudan.

how many more times does this have to occur before you realize you're being lied to. that helping africa and her people is NOT the true goal, it never was and never will be.

pauper said:
No, JWB adheres to the most rigorous standards of journalistic integrity, his sole concern is the truth. Please review his previous posts like this one from November 2011:

He's also entirely sane.

Have you tried taking out dollars from the banks without getting ass raped by AFIP lately?

It's only the beginning...so I was a few months off, but it IS happening.

JWB said:
Have you tried taking out dollars from the banks without getting ass raped by AFIP lately?

It's only the beginning...so I was a few months off, but it IS happening.

As it happens, yes. Just withdrew several thousand dollars, there was no AFIP check (& my ass is still intact).

Back