Poll: When Is Red's Argentine Honeymoon Over?

When Will Red's Honeymoon End?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One month

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • One year

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Never

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • After his 10th Fugazzeta (or empanada.. or milanesa)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Once he realizes Kale is not readily available here

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Joe, where is he resting? In my next visit to Bs As, will go there to pay respect. He is thorough and missed dearly in here.

Reactions: Joe
I heard that he's working at a Star-ucks in Liniers. Yes, I know about Red and Star-bucks.

I think the honeymoon is still in full swing now that he has jettisoned the Nattering Nabobs of Neoliberal Negativism that is the BA Expats.

Whatever happened to him? And for the record, I DID NOT run him over whilst he was blocking Buen Ayre ;)

Reactions: Joe
Whatever happened to him? And for the record, I DID NOT run him over whilst he was blocking Buen Ayre ;)

Might have been this...

Redpossum, you have lots of interesting insights and the apparent effort you've put into integrating yourself into la vida porteña is admirable. You most certainly make a positive contribution to the community here.

However, there is something that drives me crazy about your posts. Since joining this forum, you have repeatedly made assertions which have the guise of being well reasoned and logical until one realizes that they're based wholly upon false assumptions. On top of that, in the cases where you've been called out for doing so, your response has typically been to pretend that nothing has happened.

People on this board have wildly different views on every one of the vast range of topics that get mentioned here. This plurality is part of what makes this such a great community and is one of the reason's I've stuck around here. So I'm glad that when you and others disagree with what I write in my posts, you respond with what you think. But, please, if you're going to disagree with me (or anyone else) be prepared support your hypothesis.
You know I hate to kick a unrepentant bullshitter while he's down......
sLvzTP0.jpg

Or there's no lunch on Sunday! You've been warned!

Back