Positive Post On Expat Life In Ba - Beware!

Where did I find that Stilton Cheese, I think it was next to the extra Sharp Cheddar?

Thats besides the point.

But your evaluation that the expats have it better now with dolar blue vis a vis in 2005 when there was no dolar blue, holds no merit.
OK agree to disagree my friend, c'est la vie..Talk to many Lat Am living expats that counts to live on their Dollar and all saz,
Mejor vida para Expats, when Dollars appreciates against that country currency but could be only my point of view.
Open to be doctrined by hearing your point, if you care to divulge..

Where did I find that Stilton Cheese, I think it was next to the extra Sharp Cheddar?

Kerrygold butter and cheddar cheese is imported into Chile, if elections change some things we might possibly see it here in the future!

OK agree to disagree my friend, c'est la vie..Talk to many Lat Am living expats that counts to live on their Dollar and all saz,
Mejor vida para Expats, when Dollars appreciates against that country currency but could be only my point of view.
Open to be doctrined by hearing your point, if you care to divulge..

There is nothing to argue about.

I was here in 2006 and I am here in 2015. My standard of living has not changed one bit to the better or worse.

There is nothing to argue about.

I was here in 2006 and I am here in 2015. My standard of living has not changed one bit to the better or worse.
Iam not arguing..Iam agreeing to disagree, far from argument. Still hear from Bs As living expats that they loving the US Dollar
appreciation vs local currency despite the inflation...Ceviche-your living standard has elevated by reading your days of a few years.
Perhaps in those early days you had champaingne budget and beer tastes. But have seen your more secure earnings by burgeoning business of yours so accordingly re-adjusted the taste side too, thus no change to your standard of living! ha,ha,haa just joking!

Back