Positive Post On Expat Life In Ba - Beware!

Without getting into politics or economy matters, I was just thinking today how things changed for the good for a lot of expats in the last couple of years: Since I started posting on this forum about 9 years ago I now see that you can get: bagels, hot pastrami sandwiches, peanut butter, cupcakes, mac and cheese, waffles, brunch, baby back ribs, smoked meats, vegan food, among other items. :)

Things are not perfect, but for long term expats, it might be nice to be able to get these things :)

Why don't we start an official thread where we update the first post with the official location for each of these items. I would some of these items, but I'm too lazy to search through tons of outdated threads. We need a single thread that updates with the locations for our favorite expat food items. We could do one post for each country of origin, i.e. USA Food, UK Food, German Food, etc.

What do you think?

Iam not arguing..Iam agreeing to disagree, far from argument. Still hear from Bs As living expats that they loving the US Dollar
appreciation vs local currency despite the inflation...Ceviche-your living standard has elevated by reading your days of a few years.
Perhaps in those early days you had champaingne budget and beer tastes. But have seen your more secure earnings by burgeoning business of yours so accordingly re-adjusted the taste side too, thus no change to your standard of living! ha,ha,haa just joking!
The blue dollar has been standing still for months now, and has been trending decidely downwards for the last three months. Inflation, however, is still well over 30% and not stopping anytime soon. So for those living on dollars, they probably feel it too.

The blue dollar has been standing still for months now, and has been trending decidely downwards for the last three months. Inflation, however, is still well over 30% and not stopping anytime soon. So for those living on dollars, they probably feel it too.

Some blokes who were expecting dollar apreciation in 2015 were decieved while their rents went up by 15%.

Back