Power Blackout In Recoleta & Palermo May Continue....!

Hopefully the people aré smart enough to realize that the K klan is behind this and just want to make Macri look bad. I guess we have to wait until next Sunday.

Hopefully the people aré smart enough to realize that the K klan is behind this and just want to make Macri look bad. I guess we have to wait until next Sunday.
I wouldn't bet on it. How many people think Cristina's policies are meant to be good for Argentina and it's only traitorous businessmen and the US who thwarts her at every turn?

If that would be the case, I guess there even wouldn't be these muñecos to choose between in the first place...

Scenario was like this. Drilling machine accidently came without any plan, made one hole which coincided with path of cables and went quiet, together with a company that owns it. There is no other info I could found. Coincidence? Like everything else here...

Although my power is back on, (came back on day 4) there are STILL buildings here in Recoleta that have nothing. If one lives above the third floor, has a dog that needs walking, or is elderly the situation is impossible. I regret how relatively complacent I was towards others in this situation in the past. It is so easy to forget about those without when you are with. Now that there are only a few thousand without it seems the news deems it not newsworthy. And these poor folks are forgotten again. Please offer help to anyone you know in this situation!

Very true. If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't even know about it, as here in San Telmo we have everything. Ok, I went out and bought a few candles, just in case we're next. We would probably spend less time on computers and more time playing guitar together in the candlelight, and just enjoy. But it makes me think of what happens if something serious happens, worse than just a blackout. Like war for example. Even if just internet goes down for a few days would cause havoc in this generation.

Because two "wrongs" don't make a "right", maybe.

But is this just politics as usual? My point is not that Cristina used an event to hit Macri before the election (all politicians everywhere do that) but that such a huge error that should never have happened to begin with, putting tens of thousands of people without power, exactly two weeks before the election, is too much for me to believe it is a coincidence. It's one thing to use an accident to hit another politician, quite another to cause something so far-reaching for political gain. I'm not accusing Cristina (or any of her minions) because I don't know, but I'm very suspicious and I don't believe at all that she would have a single problem with sacrificing the comfort and well-being of tens of thousands to ensure that her candidate won the election.

Don't know. If true, this would be true overkill.
Regardless of how Buenos Aires votes, the likelihood of Macri being the next president of Argentina is, too put it lightly, not high.

I'm telling you all, it was done on purpose to make Macri look bad this close to the elections. And of course there's going to be good media coverage of this because of that :) It's working too. My wife was in a taxi today and the driver was complaining about the lack of electricity (he lives within the affected area) and was directly blaming Macri. I admit I haven't been watching the news on this, so I don't know if the media itself is blaming Macri (aside from that article posted yesterday) but the word sure is getting around it seems.

So, you're saying that Cristina and her "minions" purposely cut the electricity in Recoleta -- It bears repeating: IN RECOLETA -- to get the people to change their votes from Macri to Scioli?

Please. That makes about as much sense as Cristina killing Nisman.

Macri does this fine just by himself. In the past couple of months, he's essentially become a kirchnerista, and that's because he and his policies are unelectable. Too little, too late, and if he had changed his tune a year ago, no one would probably believe him.

Back