Price of meat will skyrocket

perhaps you shouldn't block people you disagree with if you want to read counter opinions
I'm open to counter opinions, but I don't have time for lunacy; people who unrionically say stuff like Alberto was a communist, or that vaccines turn people trans are just trolling, stupid, or both. There are Mileistas that aren't shitposting and I'm happy to talk to them.

I'm open to counter opinions, but I don't have time for lunacy; people who unrionically say stuff like Alberto was a communist, or that vaccines turn people trans are just trolling, stupid, or both. There are Mileistas that aren't shitposting and I'm happy to talk to them.
Here's an aside: My sister actually believes that Bill Gates put "devices" in the Covid vaccine. I don't even have words for that kind of stupid.

Meat will be a luxury item for all very soon and those parillas in Palermo will be Us 100 per head in La Cabrera and others . This new government is causing a lot of grief for the populace

BS

Here's an aside: My sister actually believes that Bill Gates put "devices" in the Covid vaccine. I don't even have words for that kind of stupid.
It's like when kids say they're going to be an astronaut and a cowboy and a paleontologist and a businessman. You just gotta smile and say "That's nice dear..."

Last night I went past La Cabrera and to eat there now you would need us 70 dollars to have a entree main course and a glass of wine . In 2003 it was less than Us 15 . Going by the inflation atm my calcilations could be even more pessimistic as the blue rate is being controlled creating a price spiral in dollars for all products.

Last night I went past La Cabrera and to eat there now you would need us 70 dollars to have a entree main course and a glass of wine . In 2003 it was less than Us 15 . Going by the inflation atm my calcilations could be even more pessimistic as the blue rate is being controlled creating a price spiral in dollars for all products.
so, 20% inflation per year at worst. hardly anything to cry about.

Back