Price of meat will skyrocket

The vaccine is genocide. I had covid too, i was sick for a week, now i'm immune. People are keeling over dead from sudden heart failure from the vaccine. I think continuing to push the idea that the vaccine is safe in any way or has any benefit is completely unconscionable, and I hope there's a very special place in hell for those hurting children with this poison.

How come the people who've taken the vaccine keep getting covid (and dying of sudden heart failure and turbocancer?)
Genocide? Seriously?

Where's your proof of this incredible world wide conspiracy?

Fortunately, your (and your fellow conspiracy theorists') extreme exaggerations help rational people to ignore your wild accusations.

As the Beatles said,

"But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's very interesting to me that many of your posts seem so normal and reasonable. How did you get caught up in this craziness?

The vaccine is genocide. I had covid too, i was sick for a week, now i'm immune. People are keeling over dead from sudden heart failure from the vaccine. I think continuing to push the idea that the vaccine is safe in any way or has any benefit is completely unconscionable, and I hope there's a very special place in hell for those hurting children with this poison.

How come the people who've taken the vaccine keep getting covid (and dying of sudden heart failure and turbocancer?)
I Qan't with you

The actual increase in costs....the reality is horrible. For example: Before..an $11 meal at Kansas restaurant is now $20 (using blue 1000...rough numbers.) But the actual cost before the shit hit the fan.....about $7 using the Blue peso. Loosely......300% difference. Am I right?

My tuna was 2000 pesos....it is now 3300 pesos. Better than $3.00 a can! Where the hell is Costco when you need it?

The actual increase in costs....the reality is horrible. For example: Before..an $11 meal at Kansas restaurant is now $20 (using blue 1000...rough numbers.) But the actual cost before the shit hit the fan.....about $7 using the Blue peso. Loosely......300% difference. Am I right?

My tuna was 2000 pesos....it is now 3300 pesos. Better than $3.00 a can! Where the hell is Costco when you need it?
The lomitos de atun of Carrefour and Dia are at least equal to the "name" brands, and much cheaper.

The lomitos de atun of Carrefour and Dia are at least equal to the "name" brands, and much cheaper.
Cost increases in Argentina have indeed been significant and are impacting our daily expenses. It's disheartening to see such drastic shifts in prices, with examples like a meal that used to cost $11 now amounting to $20, and an increase from 2000 pesos to 3300 pesos for a can of tuna. The scale of the inflation we're experiencing can understandably feel overwhelming.

Regarding the specific percentage increase, it seems that the meal cost increase is around 82% not 300%. As for the change in tuna prices, if we assume 2000 pesos to approximately equal $11 based on your previous conversion estimate, then an increase to 3300 pesos suggests nearly a 65% hike. These rough calculations perhaps make the situation seem slightly less drastic financially but nonetheless concerning.

The sentiment longing for familiar retailers like Costco echoes with many of us during these challenging times. Adapting to these economic shifts is undoubtedly tough, and it's important that we continue supporting each other through sharing insights and information within the local community.
If anyone has found effective strategies for managing these rising costs or discovered alternative shopping options, I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate hearing about them.

Cost increases in Argentina have indeed been significant and are impacting our daily expenses. It's disheartening to see such drastic shifts in prices, with examples like a meal that used to cost $11 now amounting to $20, and an increase from 2000 pesos to 3300 pesos for a can of tuna. The scale of the inflation we're experiencing can understandably feel overwhelming.

Regarding the specific percentage increase, it seems that the meal cost increase is around 82% not 300%. As for the change in tuna prices, if we assume 2000 pesos to approximately equal $11 based on your previous conversion estimate, then an increase to 3300 pesos suggests nearly a 65% hike. These rough calculations perhaps make the situation seem slightly less drastic financially but nonetheless concerning.

The sentiment longing for familiar retailers like Costco echoes with many of us during these challenging times. Adapting to these economic shifts is undoubtedly tough, and it's important that we continue supporting each other through sharing insights and information within the local community.
If anyone has found effective strategies for managing these rising costs or discovered alternative shopping options, I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate hearing about them.
I don't know where you buy your tuna at but the standard size can is nowhere near 3,000 pesos.

Regarding the specific percentage increase, it eems that the meal cost increase is around 82% not 300%. As for the change in tuna prices, if we assume 2000 pesos to approximately equal $11 based on your previous conversion estimate, then an increase to 3300 pesos suggests nearly a 65% hike. These rough calculations perhaps make the situation seem slightly less drastic financially but nonetheless concerning.

Because I'm a such a giver....

1499/can

25% deflation.

Because I'm a such a giver....

1499/can

25% deflation.
You are not taking into account that the 2000 peso tune was in reality much less because of the Blue peso....and the 11,000 peso ribs were in reality 6$ or 7$ with the blue. So from $7 to $18 ......

.....and I don't get it. My original tuna was 2000 pesos a can.....and went to 3300 a can....and today was priced at less than 2000. crazy place.

Back