Prices

hahaha@ prissy

bitch, dont pretend you know me.

polostar88 said:
and prissyboys like AlexfromLA stomping on your face forever...ENJOY YOUR HARVEST liberal elites...

AlexfromLA said:
Another one.

And this forum doesnt mean anything to me, so what hole are you talking about ?

Hmmm ... 6.48 posts per day since joining in May. I'd say this forum means a lot to you!

Actually, Alex is generally very progressive on social issues, though he is super sensitive to questions about his sexuality.

But Alex, dude, California man to California man: You seriously need to let go of some surplus negative energy. I mean, people want to bitch about inflation. What's wrong with that? They're blowing off steam, nothing more. Correct the factual details of threads as necessary, but there's nothing wrong with letting people complain about negative changes in their experience here. The bitching comes more from a sense of disappointment and frustration than misguided self-indulgence. And in all fairness there is a kernel of truth to this thread. Your "fuck off if you don't like it here" advice is just as useless as the "I hate Buenos Aires" posts that get uncontrollably under your skin.

So I think you should develop a more productive way to blow off steam, just like everyone else. Beating up on a bunch of old ladies never helped anyone, and in this context it makes you come across as kind of a loser (you aren't exactly winning the argument). Maybe as an alternative to old ladies you could find a random hobo to assault? I mean, it's against the law, but given your hobbies (ostentatious displays of wealth, extreme violence, in-your-face criticism) it might make you feel better. More importantly, it could reduce some of the unnecessary tensions in this forum.

Jeez... most of this thread was just Alex posting over and over again.... do you just want to increase your number of posts or something? Why not get it all out in one.

Anyway all I wanted to post was to the guy that wanted a good quality pot or pan -- kitchen/restaurant supply district on Jujuy about 1400 block I think -- I can't remember exactly but if you search on BAExpats for jujuy it should come up in one of my old posts.

Unfortunately they aren't going to be cheap -- a good one probably upwards of 200 pesos. But the quality is better than buying at say Jumbo, so you might want to go over and have a look, maybe you'll find a small pot for a better price.

Yes, Jujuy two blocks either side of the autopista - I bought some fantastic cast iron cookware from there.

syngirl said:
Jeez... most of this thread was just Alex posting over and over again.... do you just want to increase your number of posts or something? Why not get it all out in one.

To be fair, and so that this thread doesn't entirely deteriorate into a "We hate Alex thread" he wasn't posting to himself. Several members made the thread about him. I think if 4,5,or 6 people in a thread began criticizing your character you would probably get defensive too, whether the criticism is warranted or not.

Can't we all just get along?

I wonder how many of you guys actually match what i think you are like from reading the words you type in the forums, especially in threads like this..

davonz said:
I wonder how many of you guys actually match what i think you are like from reading the words you type in the forums, especially in threads like this..

In my case, what you read is what you get ... mas o menos.

Yeah bro, but let them play the victim.

I prefer it that way.

LAtoBA said:
To be fair, and so that this thread doesn't entirely deteriorate into a "We hate Alex thread" he wasn't posting to himself. Several members made the thread about him. I think if 4,5,or 6 people in a thread began criticizing your character you would probably get defensive too, whether the criticism is warranted or not.

I've met people from other forums and learned that they really are very much like their posts. They manage to hide their dark side better in person, though.

Same thing happens when people get in a car - their true nature shows. They would never bodily push anyone off the sidewalk, but they do push other cars off the road.

Back