Prison Break - Is It A Mafia Thing?

Gringoboy

Registered
More interesting than the TV series, the brother of one of the escaped convicts says that The Morsa (Anibal Fernandez) will be liquidating them to keep their mouths shut.
One of them is a certain Martin Lanatta (no relation to the bearded one) who broke the Morsa/Efadrin story to PPT.
Also, much embarrassment for Maria Eugenia apparently, poor lass.
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1857721-van-a-aparecer-muertos-dijo-el-hermano-de-uno-de-los-profugos

Rumor has it that they really didn't escape but were rather "removed" from prison.
It seems those fellows know a lot about the Kirchner's connection to the drug / money laundering trade.
You could say those guys knew too much. A while back I read a book La Ejecucion about the triple execution in 2008.
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-597452375-la-ejecucion-emilia-delfino-rodrigo-alegre-_JM
I still have the book. The Kirchner's were using various pharma. companies to funnel illegal campaign contribution.
Allowing the companies to keep 10% of the trans.
BTW has anybody seen Perez Corradi ??? Daniel Scioli put out a $100.000 pesos reward money for his capture.
Which is ridiculous (about U$D 7,600.) He is alleged to have made about U$D 400.000 Million dollars in the amphetamine trade.
He is supposedly alive & well & living in ... Well you know the rest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esteban_P%C3%A9rez_Corradi
I hope I'm wrong but would not be surprised if those escaped cons turn up dead.

La Morsa put a five peso bounty on their heads, according to my sources.
The 'they were removed for execution' theory is the favourite with most people I think.
I mean, look what happened to Alberto Nisman.

Excellent work I'm impressed... Well lets wait a few days?? If they show up dead in a ditch some may be eating crow :rolleyes: keep this graph you may need to ad a last block... Silenced By ......?

I find the chain of events interesting:

1. Kirchners et al let the province of BA and the country become infiltrated by drug dealers (hey, Fernandez admits they left the penitentiary system in poor shape and since they were in power, they must accept responsibility for the state of narco penetration)

2. The "escapees", who can talk about who was behind at least what they were involved in can talk about who their bosses were (at least everyone pretty much agrees with that!)

3. Fernadez et al uses this to intimate that Vidal and Macri made some kind of deal to denigrate Fernandez so Vidal could be elected and therefore sprung the three pieces of garbage from jail. (No matter that the people were tired of being bludgeoned and lied to by Cristina and her henchman as reason enough to want a change)

4. Fernandez starts beating his oh-so-honest breast about the fugitives better be found alive

5. When (if?) the fugitives are found dead, Fernandez will blame Macri and Vidal, saying they had to kill them to keep them quiet about the "deal" that got Vidal elected.

Yeah, pretty much business as usual for the Ks. What cracks me up is that people actually believe this shite.

Poor Anibal is just a common citizen now. He couldn't possibly have had anything to do with this. And I love his quote: "¿No sabían que el Servicio Penitenciario Bonaerense era una catástrofe? Nosotros estábamos preparados para abordar ese tema."

They had how many years to "address this issue" of the penitentiary system being a disaster? And what did they do? Well, er, nothing. But that's OK, now in two weeks it's all up to the new government, who, by the way, had no opportunity to work with the outgoing government to plan any kind of transition because the old government acted like a bunch of cry-babies who took their ball and bat home because they didn't like the score.

I don't know what the truth is, but I see Cristina and her ilk acting like petulant children at best. Maybe Macri is strong-arming some things to get stuff done. Maybe he's a crook and a dictator - I don't know because I haven't seen enough evidence. But I do know that after 12 years of this crap from the K (including blatant lies about anything that suited them, particularly lying to the people about the state of the economy, repeatedly, and her very-strong-arm tactics, not to mention Vanoli's little time-bomb for the next administration) that I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths and believe strongly that they being complicit in this jail break makes 100% more sense than Macri and Vidal are complicit as a "favor" to some murderous narco.

Well a note of humour ... There was Only One unarmed Guard at the Prison Gates...??? He was a Jehovah's Witness :rolleyes: Can't carry arms. Can he be a Warden??

Back