Prison Break - Is It A Mafia Thing?

This makes more sense:
triple-crimen-2134538w640.jpg

The left side to be proven or disproved. The right side seemed to have a lot of evidence that at least led up to Capaccioli.

What's more likely, that a rich billionaire businessman (although he is a dictator, let's remember!) is involved in importing ephedrine for the Mexican methamphetamine factories (because the Mexican government prohibited importation of ephedrine and it could still be done here - who was in office for the last 8 years?) or that Cristina was elected in 2007 with the help of drug cartel money and that Anibal was neck deep in it.

I already know what the two K's on the forum (although little pony hasn't been around in a bit, could make it 3) would answer. It would start with "blah" and end with a bunch of twisted turns to make Macri take Pilate's fall for having washed his hands.

No direct proof that I've seen, other than Lanatta's statements. I have to admit, him coming out with such a statement a couple of weeks before the election seems awfully well timed. But given Argentine politics, it doesn't surprise me that they delayed such a statement for effect, and not that it means Cambiemos had to pay Lanatta to make such a statement, whether with money or the promise of freedom. And the promise of freedom is so unlikely because Macri doesn't seem nearly as mentally-challenged as Cristina, and I didn't even think Cristina killed (or even had killed) Nisman because if there was anything to the charges it would make her look suspect immediately and if there wasn't anything to it, she'd have no reason to want him dead anyway. So we're to believe Macri's dumber than Cristina and would make such a deal that would be so easy for the Ks to point to him as having been complicit? Hahaha.

Or does it seem more likely that Anibal is indeed behind the escape, "common citizen" now or not (like he has no more influence over those he may have been in crime with and are still in the government)? And even may have taken the "escapees" out to silence them for the proof they could provide giving direct links to him and Cristina and Mexican cartel money?

Heh.

Well, the answer is YES, it is a mafia thing. The question now is who is the mafia.

For me it is too fishy that Lanatta was the key for Vidal's victory, he celebrated her victory at jail, and after he become the governor he is released:

http://www.perfil.com/mobile/?nota=/contenidos/2015/12/28/noticia_0021.html

If Anibal is guilty, it was going to be easier to kill him in jail.

Well, the answer is YES, it is a mafia thing. The question now is who is the mafia.

For me it is too fishy that Lanatta was the key for Vidal's victory, he celebrated her victory at jail, and after he become the governor he is released:

http://www.perfil.co...ticia_0021.html

If Anibal is guilty, it was going to be easier to kill him in jail.

maybe he was celebrating the downfall of the people who sold him down the river and hoping that their downfall means he wouldn't be "nismaned" in prison, little did he know he would be kidnapped out of prison by the previous regime.

maybe he was celebrating the downfall of the people who sold him down the river and hoping that their downfall means he wouldn't be "nismaned" in prison, little did he know he would be kidnapped out of prison by the previous regime.

Wait...you gotta stop being all logical!!!

Why are the sentenced convicts NOT being sent to prison straight away?
I may be wrong, but they still appear to be free pending an appeal.

Why are the sentenced convicts NOT being sent to prison straight away?
I may be wrong, but they still appear to be free pending an appeal.

You talk about the train crash? In that case, while the sentence is appeal, they are still innocent.

The Lanatta case is different because they are sicarios, not corrupt politicians or a bad train driver.

Accused or even sentenced with an appeal pending can be free unless there is risk of escape from justice or risk that they intimidate or kill witnesses or public officers.

Lanatta was in jail for the second risk, no matter if there is an appeal or not.

Back