Prison Break - Is It A Mafia Thing?

jajajajajajja now Patricia Bullrich is guilty for Asociacion ilicita with the Montoneros.... !!! What about Kunkel, Vaca Narvaja and other Montoneros now FPV Congressmen.... Double standards, as usual :D

You asserted that, not me. Are you having understanding issues?

Patricia Bullrich had very hard friend so she knows what is she talking about when she asserted that the fugitives are hard.

You asserted that, not me. Are you having understanding issues?

Patricia Bullrich had very hard friend so she knows what is she talking about when she asserted that the fugitives are hard.

You make me laugh I try to read between the lines and figure what you meant. B) ....jajajajajjaj not an easy job... jajajaja .

With all due respect... You are proving what a lady friend said ..." Its good to find a hard man... " or vice-versa...??

Maybe "a friend who was a hard case" (although that could just be someone who was a criminal without being violent). Maybe "vicious" or "savage" or "sociopath" would probably be better adjectives in English, given the guys we're talking about anyway. "Un hombre duro" or "profugos duros" doesn't translate directly the same in English as used in Spanish in the case being discussed. For example, "a hard man" (aside from sexual connotations - come on Rich One! Get your mind out of the gutter ;) ) in English means more like someone who can be difficult to deal with, set in his ways, obstinate, even "a tough guy" (which doesn't necessarily mean someone who would kill or harm indiscriminately, rather someone who is prideful and is willing to stand his ground even against the odds, although can also mean gangster, which might be appropriate in this case)

Maybe "a friend who was a hard case" (although that could just be someone who was a criminal without being violent). Maybe "vicious" or "savage" or "sociopath" would probably be better adjectives in English, given the guys we're talking about anyway. "Un hombre duro" or "profugos duros" doesn't translate directly the same in English as used in Spanish in the case being discussed. For example, "a hard man" (aside from sexual connotations - come on Rich One! Get your mind out of the gutter ;) ) in English means more like someone who can be difficult to deal with, set in his ways, obstinate, even "a tough guy" (which doesn't necessarily mean someone who would kill or harm indiscriminately, rather someone who is prideful and is willing to stand his ground even against the odds, although can also mean gangster, which might be appropriate in this case)

I see your point Big Cheese... jajaja a Puritan equates SEX with the gutter... in the XVII th. Century. Welcome to the 21st. Century. Sex is Good...!

455336123.jpg

It seems that one of them was captured!!!

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/206403/santa-fe-province-police-say-mart%C3%ADn-lanatta-captured

It seems that one of them was captured!!!

http://www.buenosair...anatta-captured

Both Lanatta captured .......!! Who will look after their safety...? Federal? Gendarmeria? :rolleyes:

Schillaci Also Captured .. Can uncork now..!

Anibal Fernadez Twitter " Escapees were captured by a pothole..." B) The pickup truck they were driving overturned due to a pothole ???

Bonnie and Clyde una alpargata....!

No, he meant that they were not captured by the checkpoints neither by the id request.

They were capture because they crash (luck).

Back