Prison Break - Is It A Mafia Thing?

The other rumour is even better.
He wants to collect the 2 million reward as he was the guy who told the police where they were hiding....

2XZ0gFf.jpg

ZXFTJLY.jpg

No, he meant that they were not captured by the checkpoints neither by the id request.

They were capture because they crash (luck).

NOOOOO jajaja...... the truck overturned, and went off the road, when they hit a pothole and lost control of it...

Your statement . they were captured because they crashed ... is also true

I usually take the same road, i bet I know where they had the accident. There is not a whole, the middle of the road is up a lot, i was in 2 wheels the first time I took it, I didn't finished like them because my car is low and wide. You really don't expect something so bad in a road.

I usually take the same road, i bet I know where the had the accident. There is not a whole, the right of the road is up, i was in 2 wheels the first time I took it, I didn't finished like them because my car is low. You really don't expect something so bad in a road.

Thanks Bajo .. first hand info... you are a hound. I'm impressed You know all the backroads in Santa Fe... I understand there are no potholes..!

now ....."the right of the road is up??" ....Means " the right side of the road is uphill..?" or the right side/shoulder is being worked on? Or..??

Rich one, the middle. I edited it after thinking about it because it happened about 2/3 years ago.

I have cases all around the country and even I use airplane to go to Cordoba, Neuquen and sometimes Rawson, I go by car to the north of the country.

There are not a lot of roads in Santa Fe. The accident was in the old province road that was abandoned after the federal administration built athe 11 national road parallel to the PR 1. The same happend with province road 2. Check it on google maps.

However, I was talking about the province road 62 where the accident happened.

The Amarok is high, I think is not that easy to oveturnr with pothole, that is why I remember that place in the 62 PR where Accident with overturns are usual (there are yellow stars painter on the road, one for each casualty).

Mmmm, they were going to San Cristobal for sure, then, they can come back to the 11 NR by the 39 province gravel road by passing the last GN checkpoint. After that it was only a few hours to Paraguay.

However, if they crash in the 62, they had no chances at the 39.

I do this twice a year. My client is in San Cristobal and then I take the 39 to go to Reconquista on the 11 NR at the north of Santa Fe, almost Chaco. I use this because I save a lot of kms crossing the swamps instead of going back almost to Santa Fe.

Back