private banking?

arty

Registered
Is there some way to have a personal/private bank so that I can make an appointment and don't have to wait? Do any banks here offer a service like this?

I know making appointments around here is a lesson in futility but I'd still like to give it a shot.
 

Matt84

Registered
Uruguay is the place for what you're asking, there are many agents in this city that represent Uruguayan Private Banks.
 

mini

Registered
I don't understand what kind of private bank do you want? Like the type in Switzerland? Or do you just want VIP service of some kind? With HBSC, they have different service levels according to some critieria which I don't know what they are. But there are fast lanes and you can get appointments without a problem.
 

arty

Registered
mini said:
I don't understand what kind of private bank do you want? Like the type in Switzerland? Or do you just want VIP service of some kind? With HBSC, they have different service levels according to some critieria which I don't know what they are. But there are fast lanes and you can get appointments without a problem.
VIP service. I don't want fast lanes, I want a small office with a closed door. I like to keep financial things private.
 

mini

Registered
arty said:
VIP service. I don't want fast lanes, I want a small office with a closed door. I like to keep financial things private.
I opened my account at the HSBC in Alem. The woman who help me had her own office and I made and appointment a x time & she was available at x time. Maybe try there.
 

arty

Registered
mini said:
I opened my account at the HSBC in Alem. The woman who help me had her own office and I made and appointment a x time & she was available at x time. Maybe try there.
Exactly what I want!
 
Top