Private car/Driver to Carilo- recommendation needed

Stevied

Registered
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are visiting Argentina in January, and will be spending some time at the beach near Pinamar. We will need a driver/car to take us from the airport (Ezeiza) to Carilo. Looking for (and willing to pay for!) quality vehicle and dependable driver - does anyone have any recommendations of either a car service or particular driver?

Remises VLZ are decent cars and reliable.
Not sure they habla inglés if that’s required.

By the way VLZ aren’t luxury by any means.
Might get a new fiat cronos or Ford Focus.

No one with even a hint of a luxury car is driving remises….

Well Uber works very good but I'm not sure if they would take you all the way to Pinamar. That's why I mentioned it. You're going to have to set that up with some company most likely. You could try entering on Uber to see if anyone would take you but that's a long haul. I'd rather book a trip like that with a company vs. winging it.

There used to be tons and tons of remises but they have disappeared. People want smaller cars that don't use much gas and everyone and their brother is doing Uber, DiDi or Cabify. I still can't believe there were no larger vehicles at EZE. That's the first time I've experienced that.

I have a Chev Blazer Tahoe 2 door with top racks, A/C auto trany, etc, very comfy american car.
Have Calif, Michigan, and Mexican DL, US passsport and retired from USA
If interested pls PM me.

I don't know about going all the way to Pinamar so this might only be of use on another occasion or to others who live in CABA but we have been pretty happy with the door to door service from Taxi Ezeiza. We had family come to stay but don't have a car big enough to accommodate them, their baggage and a car seat for their little one.

Provided we telephoned in advance, they would get us a big car in either direction and at reasonable extra cost supply the child seat for the journey. We used them several times while the visitors were here.

I have a Chev Blazer Tahoe 2 door with top racks, A/C auto trany, etc, very comfy american car.
Have Calif, Michigan, and Mexican DL, US passsport and retired from USA
If interested pls PM me.
you imported one of those unicorns into argentina?? love those 2 door trucks

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are visiting Argentina in January, and will be spending some time at the beach near Pinamar. We will need a driver/car to take us from the airport (Ezeiza) to Carilo. Looking for (and willing to pay for!) quality vehicle and dependable driver - does anyone have any recommendations of either a car service or particular driver?
Remembered that @Macanudo recently did the research for another post to find this long distance car and driver, and contacted them to verify details

These other listings you might need someone with a ML account to verify the contact numbers. It is a category that ML has designed in the UI to differentiate from common buy/sell.

Tienda Leon offers that service. It is a very reliable company of long standing. Provides well-maintained new cars, with polite, uniformed drivers. I've relied on their services for years.

E-mail them your flight and trip details, and they will provide an estimate. You can pay ahead with a credit card, so your reserved car will be waiting when you arrive. The Tienda Leon booth is right by the exit door, after clearing customs.

They charge about 10% more than other taxis but are more than worth it.

Tienda Leon offers that service
I agree they are the obvious choice to be the easiest, most trusted and most reliable from Eze. I have used for reserved local remise from airport, as well as their cheap hourly airport bus to/from the airports. I did not realize they have special service for long distance, though certainly makes sense.

Back