private dog-walker wanted for rosedal/palermo

Canick

Registered
i tried on another thread, but it got lost in posts of group walkers.
I have a 15 month old black lab that already has a great walker that takes her every morning with his dogs.

I am looking for someone to take her privately when I can't-in the afternoons, both scheduled and last minute...and even weekends.

We are in the Rosedal, Palermo parks area close to the US embassy.

I want someone who is trustworthy, confident and experienced with dogs.

I pay well. Please send me a PM if you are interested, or know of someone who might be.
:)

Hello Canick, I run a professional (non-violent) Dog Training service here in Buenos Aires; www.perrospuravida.com. We also walk individual dogs. Please PM here or call me at 15 5739-3834 if you would like to chat. Cheers, Alex

Hello Canick, I run a professional (non-violent) Dog Training service here in Buenos Aires; www.perrospuravida.com. We also walk individual dogs. Please PM here or call me at 15 5739-3834 if you would like to chat. Cheers, Alex

thank u for those that sent me a PM. For those still interested in the job, please in your PM, tell me a bit about any experience you may have with dogs.
...and the very least, tell me something about you.
"i like walkn dogs" doesn't really put u in the running lol! no offense!
n

You are doing right to ask for a private walker because most of the paseadores here (the ones you see with 8 to 12 dogs -legal limit is 8 btw) just walk up to the park, tie the dogs to a fence (where there is pee and such pleasures) and that's it.

GL to your dog!

Back