Pro Government March scheduled for this Saturday August 24.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
I saw this in the news a few hours ago. This Saturday there's a pro government march scheduled.
Not only in the capital but though out the country. Probably around 6PM.
It’s a way of saying we don’t want criminals and thieves running the country (again).
#VamosADarlaVuelta

Doubt too many supporters will be there , for a lost cause , the panqueques will run away...
".......... Long Live the King"

Plenty of Argentine permanent residents living overseas will be voting for the Presidencial elections. Please note that they DO NOT vote during the PASO elections, so the way I see it, nothing is written on stone.

Permanent residents can vote for major in some Provinces. At CABA there are 15.000 registered while at Cordoba 350.
They cannot vote for President.
Stop raving.

Permanent residents can vote for major in some Provinces. At CABA there are 15.000 registered while at Cordoba 350.
They cannot vote for President.
Stop raving.

I’m so sorry about your lack of understanding. Stop the nonsense; this is a matter of reading comptrhrnsion. I am referring to Argentine citizens registered abroad to vote for presidential al elections.; I voted many times while living abroad. This is called Provincia 25.

I’m so sorry about your lack of understanding. Stop the nonsense; this is a matter of reading comptrhrnsion. I am referring to Argentine citizens registered abroad to vote for presidential al elections.; I voted many times while living abroad. This is called Provincia 25.
Permanent residents means foreigners.
You meant citizens who live abroad.
MM need 3.5 million votes to recover the 15% and about 1.8 million to go to the ballotage.
There are 10.000 AR citizens able to vote living abroad:
I think that MM is over.

Last edited:
Permanent residents means foreigners.
You meant citizens who live abroad.
MM need 3.5 million votes to recover the 15% and about 1.8 million to go to the ballotage.
There are 10.000 AR citizens able to vote living abroad:
I think that MM is over.
Argentine citizens who are PERMANENT RESIDENTS of other countries.

At the last Nisman´s parade there were 5 people.

A few more people at yesterday's parade.... What made it so different was that all the shops and cafes were still open for business, not shuttered and barred against attack. Consequently they were doing excellent business and when marchers became tired, they sat down at the roadside tables, sipped cafe con leche and waved their banderas as encouragement for the more able-bodied who were passing by. The only police that I saw were conducting traffic.

Back