Quarantine envy

Very true also some people are faced with of a changes of paradigm in many areas .."If you survived without Something for 4 months perhaps You don't need it"..!! (any more)...

I read that people are not buying jeans - even Levis' sales are down. Instead, jogging suit and sweat-pant sales are up something like 150%. People got used to comfortable stretchy pants with elastic waistbands, and are forswearing skinny jeans. Not a moment too soon.....!

Last edited:
For me the enby is seeing all my friends back home doing normal life activities and having fun on the weekends. Here I am still not allowed to go outside on the weekends of 500m from my house.

I get it but still it sucks to see the world moving and we're still sitting here doing nothing.

Puerto Madryn's public library opened this week, after months of being closed. And Cafe Martinez has been operating normally, but with only half as many tables inside.

Here in Provincia we can't even walk the dog. That blasted Kiciloff and his ineptitude - his only response to this plague is keeping us caged.

Not to Worry guys.. is like the guy falling from the 10th Floor , they asked him how he was doing ..? He said so for so good..!

After the end of the Pandemic will have the Economic Pandemonium..! The Pope will assist Alberto with the FMI negotiations..! Hallelujah

Unfortunately, until there is a widely administered vaccine there will be no more formal milongas. Young people are no doubt already dancing in private and if officially sanctioned milongas are possible again one day it will be the younger people who organize them. There will be new milongas at some point in the future, but they will be organized by different people and cater to a much younger crowd than the lovely milongas we were accustomed to and that we came back to over and over again.

Back