How do I quarantine 14 days in Buenos Aires and eat/get supplies?

Fiscal

Registered
I am going to stay in an AirBnB with a portero. If I am not allowed to go in or out of my apartment, how do I get stuff from Rappi? I don't think a portero is going to let a Rappi enter the building and go up the elevator.

you can receive deliveries. The portero will put it in the elevator and you will come out of your apartment and remove the delivery from elevator and put the money in a box and send it down.

Depends on how much of a hard ass your portero is. Some think they're God himself, others don't give a damn. You should be able to receive deliveries....

Depends on how much of a hard ass your portero is. Some think they're God himself, others don't give a damn. You should be able to receive deliveries....
Depends on how "elite" the building is. The more elite, more the control.

Good tips make good friends.

Since this started, I've began to tip twice what I used to.
Being VERY generous has payed back generously.
Like it or not, we are in this together and a helping hand is always welcomed.

Also, you are Quarantained, doesn't mean you are infected nor contagious. A small interaction with deliveries is not verbotten. If you were Positive, we would expect a different more strict protocol.

Iz

Nobody has perished inside their apartment while waiting for supplies this whole quarantine and a random foreigner won't be the first.
If I recall the Portero union passed a temporary change to obligate them to assist those in quarantine by taking deliveries etc. to their door.
At least this is what was communicated by my consorcio.

If you need help, ask and you shall receive... at least during times of pandemic.

To begin with why would the portero even know that you are coming from Peru? If they don't know or care, we have no problem here.

Back