Question about birth control

If you look at your current birth control and find out the main contents and percentages, you can easily find a generic brand that you can buy here over the counter. Look it up online or ask your doctor for other similar types and you'll definitely find something here. Before I got health insurance I was paying $20/pack here. Also talk to your doctor about your dilemma, maybe they could help you out with a sample pack or two of your BC to have as a backup when you get here. Suerte!

Gringoboy said:
A perfectly reasonable request, hijacked by a couple of wankers, if I may use that term.
Lads, why not grow up?

I agree!

In fact, it's been so long since I have had sex I forget who gets tied up first. :p

PS: We yanks don't call it wankin'....we call it jerkin' and or beating off...and it never results in unwanted pregnancy.

My Mom's version of sex-ed was to tell me to "keep it in your pants until you're ready to have chidren." :rolleyes:

For decades I ignored her advice, and I thought that I was just lucky to never hear the words, "Honey, I'm pregnant." :eek:

Now that I'm looking for an heir as well as someone with whom to enjoy the next phase of life, those words might be welcome. :)

Of course it all depends on how attractive (and motivating) the mother of our potential child is...

I read that BeYaz contains folate, and I didnt find any BC pill available in Argentina with it. I suggest you to talk to your doctor about a substitute available in Argentina. However you can tell your doctor that there are many dosages of the other two active principles availables here. Perhaps your doctor can help you out to find the right one for you and another source folate. Good luck!!!

The Argentine list of available pharmaceuticals is at http://ar.kairosweb.com/. Brand names may be different here, so check by the principal drug name to find equivalents. You can also use http://www.wordreference.com to translate drug names. (Ibuprofen in Ibuprofeno here, for example. Often it's no more than adding an "a" or "o" at the end of the US drug name.)

Also note that anything imported may be out of stock for a couple months at a time.

Back