Question about chinese food

Fabe, Utopos has answered your question: fideos de arroz. Look for these on the menu at any Chinese restaurant. You may be able to purchase packaged noodles in Barrio China.

Thanks Joe.
My situation is a bit complicated.
Im pretty much stuck here in my property. Im about 50 or 60 miles from Cap. I rely on my gf to resuply me on weekends. She is on vacation now.
I like that rice noodles are available.
Right now till she gets back , Im roughing it . Attempting at making my own chinese food.
There is a restaurant here where i live , but they open late . and dont deliver.
If i leave this place for anything less than a half hour , this place gets invaded by the hostiles. Its happened before.

Fabe said:
...My situation is a bit complicated.
Im pretty much stuck here in my property... ...If i leave this place for anything less than a half hour , this place gets invaded by the hostiles. Its happened before.

That really is no way to live a life - what's your long-term game plan?

No , it isnt . and it does take its toll.
Plan is to restore this place to its prevandalized state and open a B&B.
Taking longer than i had planned. I wasnt counting on the prevailing incompetence and lack of building materials. Not a funds issue at all .
Been triing to instill in my neighbors the concept that submission ferments criminality. Im getting there slowly but surely. Im pretty much the comisario here. Cops are 100% useless in this town. People just squat on a piece of land and cops will not under any circumstances tell them to leave. It kinda gives them an attitude.
I tend to be polite but up front , I make all the denuncias, I explain to people with desctructive attitudes that such behavior isnt welcome nor accepted. It took some confronting and proving im just this side more than crazy for them to cut down on the sennanigans. I explained to the cops that they are tacitly forcing me to take the law into my own hands, and i have done just that. I made it clear that their crap will be met with head on . Its funny because neighbors tend to call my fone when they see people lurking in the grass , they call me before they call the cops. The hostiles took to calling me " El loco del Castilo"

I'm sure you have your reasons for staying - indeed reasons for having gone there in the first place - but I think if I were in your shoes I'd be like the old shepherd said to the young shepherd 'Let's get the flock out of here.'

I came here specifically to recover the property. Im kinda built for adversity , so im kinda willing to endure the sacrifice. Sure id enjoy it if things were better , but this is the lot i chose. Ill endure.Ill prevail.
Things like this site make it easier. Now that Ive found lumber im kinda in nirvana being able to swing a hammer and see some progress.
... its the small things.

if you're looking for thin, glass noodles like angel hair pasta then fen see is you call them in chinese. you can find the noodles in barrio chino for sure and some neighborhood chinos. Fen see are noodles made out of beans. just boil them then add your veggies, sides or if you want it dried, cook them, strain them then put then in the frying pan with oil, soy sauce, sides etc.

It's the rice noodle that Southern Chinese like to eat, also in South East Asia.
You can find it in Cantonese store or Chinese supermarket.
It's called Mi (rice) Fen (thin thread). Chao means stir fry. So you can find
Chao Mi Fen on restaurent manu. Most restaurants in BA are owned by Southern
Chinese, the owners sure know how to find this, but they may not serve it. I found
the Chinese restaurants in BA are quite dirty, maybe this is due to the fact most
owners are Chinese peasants. They do not even know that their store is dirty.

Back