Rapi & others banned.

“Self contractor” is forbidden by law for delivery, they must be registered as employed:E5BB00CB-686A-4439-92E0-86DD555BF161.jpeg

And regarding UBER, used as an example of how prohibitions doesn’t work out, guess what?
LA NACION - Uber: "Con el 25% de comisión, solo me sirve manejar cuando sube la tarifa" - www.lanacion.com.ar/2274723

FYI the corruptos are ruling now. Zero off shore was found regarding F/F.

No kidding sunshine but your princess is a direct spawn of the far deeper regions of HELL where satan spawns the worst of the worst. Then in a sad state of ignorance people like you with 0 discernment cannot tell truth from manipulation and vote when you really should not be voting as you have failed the common sense test. As such you and those like you should subject the votes of us with common sense.

Last edited:
No kidding sunshine but your princess is a direct spawn of the far deeper regions of HELL where satan spawns the worst of the worst. Then in a sad state of ignorance people like you with 0 discernment cannot tell truth from manipulation and vote when you really should not be voting as you have failed the common sense test. As such you and those like you should subject the votes of us with common sense.
As I always say, you have chosen a wrong nickname.

Rappi exist because of the corruption of MM who allows the law to be wroken. Simple.

There's an option on the Rappi app to leave a tip. So I used it today and then asked the delivery guy if he actually gets the tip I leave on the app. He says no, but idk if that can really be true. In any case I gave him another 500 pesos in cash.

There's an option on the Rappi app to leave a tip. So I used it today and then asked the delivery guy if he actually gets the tip I leave on the app. He says no, but idk if that can really be true. In any case I gave him another 500 pesos in cash.
i think he's kinda full of it. but from what i understand they may not get those tips paid to them right away, so i prefer to give them cash tips as much as possible so they dont have to wait for their money.

Bajo,

Its not that I don’t believe you about the court decisions but I remember when you posted a thread 4-5 years ago declaring that Uber had been banned and it’s worked continuously ever since you posted that thread.

I haven't had time to read through the report, only skimmed it so far.
I will say that judgments here have a certain, let’s call it flair.
To reference “ceci n’est pas une pipe” as an analogy to the promise held out by delivery platforms is... interesting.
I’m not even sure yet if it’s interesting in a good or bad way. But it is interesting.
Same for pasting images like this in a judicial opinion:
1565200654568.png
It is true that the judge did quote analogous cases in Spain and Australia.
Ignored contrary authority in the UK, though.

Back