Rapi & others banned.

Sounds like the government definitely needs to intervene and release them from their bonds of slavery so they can go back to scrounging for work at a local cafe with a shifty dishonest boss.

You seems to do not understand that the government and the Justice are 2 different powers.

The intervention of justice is the most civilized since the other option is a strike. in fact, the case was initiated by the union itself and what the judge ordered is that reasonable minimum security measures be complied with such as the use of helmets, that the bags do not hang from the back, that the safety regulation is complied with mandatory for any company that has employees since only a retard can claim that they are independent entrepreneurs.

Now watch the corruptos takeover and start their own businesses doing the same thing. They smell money somewhere I am sure.

Well, well, well, there is something called Palermo Treatry against transnational organized crimes

So, to recap, in the space of a few short posts we’ve gotten to a place where a new industry that’s popping up all over the world, solving a market need and creating employment, is... less so in Argentina.

In Argentina, you see, the same trends that have taken Paris by storm, are... slavery. Treating humans as animals in fact, because, they use... backpacks. You know, like animals. Mules.

When called out on that, the good doctor makes no further argument, except to invoke... an international treaty against organized crime. While talking about people delivering McDonald’s meals on bikes. In - the horror! - backpacks.

Been off your meds for too long I’m afraid, dear bajo. Take a stronger dosage and get plenty of rest.

You seems to do not understand that the government and the Justice are 2 different powers.

in fact, the case was initiated by the union itself and what the judge ordered is that reasonable minimum security measures be complied with such as the use of helmets, that the bags do not hang from the back, that the safety regulation is complied with mandatory for any company that has employees since only a retard can claim that they are independent entrepreneurs.

what union are you referring to?

i will reiterate my point i made initially. it is complete nonsense for suddenly the government/justice/whoever to suddenly care about the safety of these delivery guys because if you look around you every day, i see plenty of examples of the opposite behavior.

these new e scooter things - the "requirement" is people wear helmets. i have seen not one single person wearing a helmet on these scooters and absolutely no police or otherwise seems to care about enforcing the law. people riding bikes all over the city streets with no helmets. WHY does anyone seem to care ONLY about the delivery companies? think about it. it's not about safety at all. someone's hand is trying to get money out of the pot here.

this whole "bag that doesn't hang from the back" thing is the worst part of this joke. i haven't even seen if a design exists on how to do this effectively. this kills the ability for i assume quite a few people that either do the delivery on ecobicis or super old crappy bikes. how are you going to attach some sort of box to one of those? are those people just outta luck? sorry, if you have a crappy bike you can't do this job. it's hard work sure, but it's not as if you are carrying 50 kilos around on your back either.

Now watch the corruptos takeover and start their own businesses doing the same thing. They smell money somewhere I am sure.
FYI the corruptos are ruling now. Zero off shore was found regarding F/F.

i will reiterate my point i made initially. it is complete nonsense for suddenly the government/justice/whoever to suddenly care about the safety of these delivery guys because if you look around you every day, i see plenty of examples of the opposite behavior.

these new e scooter things - the "requirement" is people wear helmets. i have seen not one single person wearing a helmet on these scooters and absolutely no police or otherwise seems to care about enforcing the law. people riding bikes all over the city streets with no helmets. WHY does anyone seem to care ONLY about the delivery companies? think about it. it's not about safety at all. someone's hand is trying to get money out of the pot here.

this whole "bag that doesn't hang from the back" thing is the worst part of this joke. i haven't even seen if a design exists on how to do this effectively. this kills the ability for i assume quite a few people that either do the delivery on ecobicis or super old crappy bikes. how are you going to attach some sort of box to one of those? are those people just outta luck? sorry, if you have a crappy bike you can't do this job. it's hard work sure, but it's not as if you are carrying 50 kilos around on your back either.
I refer to the union of delivery by bike. Photo attached.

FYI they denounced at the Federal Court that bikers are used to delivery drugs. So, the “independent contractor” goes to jail for 11 years for 50 pesos. Narcos used to pay 5000 usd to mules before glovo and Rappi that are a paradise for “independent contractors” who need the delivery of colombian goods. But they are not slaves.

You always surprise me. Never for good.

You are complaining, esentially, that we do not have a totalitarian State where the State intervenes and gives some kind of response to 100% of the problems.

FYI Judges can decide, only, about the topic presented by the applicant.

“People”, as you call the Union whose work is to protect and defend workers, and the judge only worry about these companies and not about how people ride their bikes during their free time BECAUSE these companies has the duty of providing the helmets for free because the independent contractor you mentioned only exist in the website of rappi.

Someone trying to get money out of the pot? Really? Yes, I have to admit you are right, we should terminate this mafia of employed, unions and JUDGES (the decision was confirmes by the Chamber of appeals so it is a lie from Larreta that they always appeal and that they always win) who wants to get money from companies to pay a) retirement; b) medical insurance; c) tax and d) security gear. WTF are you talking about?

Are you saying that Rappi makes money with the free bikes we pay with taxes? Ohhh, my god! This is corruption.

You are missing the point. Rappi has to provide proper bikes, helmets and bags. Simple.DB43CF03-C8FC-42AB-A2A2-E9E70B6D61E4.jpeg

Last edited:
So, to recap, in the space of a few short posts we’ve gotten to a place where a new industry that’s popping up all over the world, solving a market need and creating employment, is... less so in Argentina.

In Argentina, you see, the same trends that have taken Paris by storm, are... slavery. Treating humans as animals in fact, because, they use... backpacks. You know, like animals. Mules.

When called out on that, the good doctor makes no further argument, except to invoke... an international treaty against organized crime. While talking about people delivering McDonald’s meals on bikes. In - the horror! - backpacks.

Been off your meds for too long I’m afraid, dear bajo. Take a stronger dosage and get plenty of rest.

FYI Argentina was pioneer on the fight against slavery on 1813 while domestic slavery was legal in France until about 1860. Slavery was abolished in 1863 in the US while an shameful apartheid against former slaves survived until the late XX century.

Our National Constitution is organize around the refuge of the fugitive slave what gets free by step argentine soil.

Argentina was also pioneer in legislation against the international traffic of women and immigrants in the earlies 1900’.

There is an historical reason for that. Moshe’s Deuteronomio holly book is the reaction to 400 years of slavery in Egipt and this is why our National Constitution is base on that holly text because our laws was the reaction to 700 years of muslim slavery plus 200 years of Spanish slavery.

This is the key to understand Argentina because Spain was a hunting place for slaves for muslims where men were killed, women slaved for sex and children were castrated for child abuse.

If you read art. 20 of the National Constitution it is a long list of abolishment of medieval servitude assumptions while the comments of its redactors of art. 15 CN explains that its goal is to avoid that human are being treated as cattle forbidding the contractual decision about the freedom of a person that you call independent contractor. They are slaves and your ignorance in a topic I litigate before Federal Courts only only ridicules you.

You ask where the rule I mentioned come from (that the consent of the victim can not be accepted at Court), I quoted the treaty that evidence that the this is an international UN standard incorporated in the anti slavery local criminal law. It seems that you just do not like it. There always were blots who supports slavery.

Last edited:
Bajo, talking about people delivering meals on bikes for money (pretty decent money btw), slavery and castration in the same sentence is hysterical melodramatic crap.
If you don’t get that, that’s fine but it may be worth your while - just to retain some credibility - to pretend you get it.

Any problems, to the extent they even exist, are eminently solvable. You want people to wear helmets? Make a police operation in which every rappi driver without a helmet means a fine for the parent company and/or the driver. Done.

To be clear, this is a concerted political effort, not just bajo mouthing off. I listened this morning to Radio 10 for as long as I could handle it - this was bajo's slavery claptrap x10. This is now the party line.

And let’s be honest for a minute. This is not about the helmets. Everybody knows it isn’t about the helmets.

What’s it about? It’s about the ongoing fight against the emergence of a new economy in which traditional middlemen and power centers are bypassed. Who does that threaten, you ask? Two words: organized labor.

Uber et al got a foothold in BsAs, notwithstanding that every possible action was taken to ban them. Aside from blocking credit cards, not much could be done to stop it - unlike rappi, nothing identifies an Uber as being such and there is nothing anyone can do to stop people from getting into cars.

The result of the democratization of transit? The cancellation of a transit strike that was to include both buses and taxis. Why was it called off? Because, as noted at the time by yours truly, Uber et al meant that transit had become decentralized enough that a taxi strike would not paralyze the city. It would just underline their own impotence.

This, and not slavery or any other similar hogwash, is what scares the bejeezus out of the establishment here. The entire premise of Argentina-cum-peronismo - and Macrismo has not done very well at distinguishing itself from peronismo - is about using labor, gremios etc as a parallel power independent of that of the state. Where some connected people who purport to represent the workers, become a Mafia who can paralyze society at will. Where if the “wrong” policy is adopted, by the people’s elected representatives, they can quickly mobilize mobs of people who will take the streets, and if need be orchestrate riots and saqueos. In short, paralyze society.

For this parallel power to exist, absolutely depends on workers being subservient to state handouts, to the state and the gremios protecting them from harms and dangers real and imagined. Otherwise, the way people resolve political differences is at the ballot box - and that, these people find unacceptable. They must have a level of power which does not depend at all on who won this or that election. And every time that a part of the economy begins to emerge from under these scoundrels’ thumbs, you see hysterical ranting about slavery, organized crime, and now - I shit you not - castration. Really. Bajo_cero just mentioned castration.

Why this melodramatic nonsense? Because the powers that be are deeply, deeply, scared. Of a bunch of guys on bikes. Of freedom.

You are so ignorant Ben, i feel verguenza ajena about you.

Tips does not count as salary and a big part of the salary is tips. Medican insurance and retirement are a 66% of the salary Rappy is robbing them. They also rob from them the money of the bag, the bike among many others.

There are always going to be blots who defends slavery.

Last edited:

Sure.. los Peronchos need strong subservient Unions like the Cab Drivers, the Truck and Bus drivers to block 9 de Julio at will .. Independent Venezolanos on Uber or bikes pose a serious threat..!

Back