Receiving mail from outside Argentina

FWIW my monthly DHL shipment, which usually is here from Miami in no more than 2 days, will take 7 this time. If it arrives on Monday.

Another FWIW ... A good old fashioned letter from EE UU headed to Argentina was returned to sender with "MAIL SERVICE SUSPENDED - RETURN TO SENDER" stamped on it. Letter was mailed the first week in May and returned a few days ago. USPS y Correo Argentina are not currently functional on an international basis.

Just found out today myself that it seems little to no regular mail is getting through. My mom sent my son a birthday card 2 weeks ago... today she received it with a return to sender/suspended stamp.

Hm, I received a letter in the mail from the UK this week. It was from April.

For anyone interested, go to the USPS website to check the status of international mail to countries from the US. Currently no mail is being sent to Argentina. If Someone mailed you something from US, it will be returned to them.

I checked with USPS today and service to ARG remains suspended (but there is resumed service to Kazakhstan). Could somebody recommend an alternative for receiving a document from the US?

I checked with USPS today and service to ARG remains suspended (but there is resumed service to Kazakhstan). Could somebody recommend an alternative for receiving a document from the US?
DHL and Fedex are still delivering from the USA, albeit slower with the virus. Surely to be pricier.

Interesting, I had to Fedex some documents to California last week. Fedex picked them up from me here in CABA on Wednesday and they were delivered to the recipient in Sacramento that Friday. Cost about $100.

Interesting, I had to Fedex some documents to California last week. Fedex picked them up from me here in CABA on Wednesday and they were delivered to the recipient in Sacramento that Friday. Cost about $100.
My monthly shipments via DHL have been slow to get out of Miami, and then slower than usual to get to me once they arrive at Ezeiza.

My monthly shipments via DHL have been slow to get out of Miami, and then slower than usual to get to me once they arrive at Ezeiza.
SLOW is better than NO!

Package carriers are overburdened, given the jump in eCommerce, I think they are doing a terrific job. I have to imagine package carrier systems are under quite a bit of stress.

Back