Recommend a city

Malvinas, I have good news for you! There are a lot more qualities to look for in people than their intelligence and these qualities can be found in almost any city. They are goodness, kindness, friendliness, charisma, helpfullness, justness, compassion, wisdom etc. Good luck in finding these things!

Cheers,
Ahhemm..

Malvinas said:
Eh, I'm not a sophisticated intellectual. I'm just good at math. For example, 10,000 Muslim refugees + 20 years = 1M Muslims = country gone to crap.

Well well, what has this world come to.

I have been thinking of moving to rosario for a few months just for a change of pace...the two times i visited i found lots of artists, a great jazz club, and the river there is full of people swimming, boating (the river is actually clean) ...I found it much more "hip" with some edges as compared to Mendoza(the city seemed to shut down at 9 pm ...no graffitti, no jazz) or Bariloche (seemed to be mainly oriented to tourism with lots of empty fancy summer homes) my impressions.....

Neuquen is a fast growing town, it made a good impression when I was there in April.
I also like San Luis and Salta.
No idea what do you mean by sophisticated...but I don't think I will call them so.

jp said:
Is this supposed to be a sophisticated, intellectual perspective?

Yes, I can't believe people would take this person seriously.

JoeBlow said:
Yes, I can't believe people would take this person seriously.

The comments on cities keep coming :)
He probably thinks only non-Muslims are using this forum, 1.6 billion world Muslims do not have internet access and they are busy making babies.

Usuahia has a lot of tourist, my sister lives there, she went once and never came back... she loves it.
But you have to like cold weather, the only "hot" she gets is in December and January, where you can have a sweater on and be ok :p
Apart from that, the job demand is REALLY high, because not many people are willing to move that far, so there are a lot of job openings, and good salaries.

I live in Cordoba and enjoy it very much. It is a great deal smaller than BsAs, but still with good flights out of the country. I visited numerous times before moving here, usually connecting through Santiago.

Not as many tourists, and the streets are not as smooth and clean as BsAs, but great cultural activities, and the sierras are right outside of town. I live in Cofico/Alta Cordoba, which is short walk down to downtown, but has wide sidewalks, international cuisine, is very safe but not overrun with college students. Rent and food are cheaper than BsAs, but "stuff" is more expensive.

Back