Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

By then we will have a variant even worse than delta. Seems like this will never end.

It doesn't matter what variant is here. It's not about Corona virus.....it would be about opening for tourist season to get them sweet sweet dollabills and allow the citizens (peons) to take their annual vacation to bariloche. You can't completely piss off your peons unless you want to end up like musalini.

Right now they can get away with limiting winter travel for economic reasons (under the cover of "Corona virus") so they will. In the summer there is less of an excuse.

Any updates on whether they think they will extend these travel restrictions? My lawyer said I cannot extend my precaria while I am out of the country unless they make a special exception for me.

I had to come to the US for business and I'm locked out :(. I'm hoping this is like the last big quarantine that mostly failed and they'll come to their senses and lift this arbitrary flight restriction.

Any updates on whether they think they will extend these travel restrictions? My lawyer said I cannot extend my precaria while I am out of the country unless they make a special exception for me.

Based on previous experience it's likely.

not sure this is true still. my handlers told me that they can renew it, and in fact they did a couple weeks ago after I'd already departed

If you go in the morning you will get the results usually by end of day.

my result didn’t arrive 24 hours later did you get the result automatically or send to their watsapp?
I registered mine with my passport and boti doesn’t understand that!

my result didn’t arrive 24 hours later did you get the result automatically or send to their watsapp?
I registered mine with my passport and boti doesn’t understand that!
use whatsapp to request the results or just call them to ask.

Did both. watsapp doesn’t recognise that it was done with passport and not DNI.
147 don’t have the system to see results they can just make a reclamo and they say someone will call. No one did…
I went to centralab today instead.

Back