Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

can anybody confirm whether or not the pareja registrada/direct family member exception has been reinstated? are we able to enter again?

How about OBSERVE the quarantine?
How about reaching out to the masses - Argentines in Spanish forums/mediums? There are hardly any tourists left. And Argentina does not have a massive English speaking expat community.

You can quite easily check back on this forum and see various peoples attitudes, including your own about not needing to observe the quarantine because no one checks on you.

I did not notice people here saying there is no need to observe the quarantine. But I do not read the forum everyday - so maybe there were some posts like that.

One thing that I have noticed is that Argentinians in general seem to have a hard time following rules. I have noticed it a lot during the last year. Gatherings with lots of people left and right, without masks, and kissing each other on the cheek while get-togethers with friends and family have been clearly forbidden. And the list goes on and on. This is not limited to Covid 19 related rules. Traffic is another good example. Traffic rules seem to only apply to the others if at all.

You can quite easily check back on this forum and see various peoples attitudes, including your own about not needing to observe the quarantine because no one checks on you.
i haven't seen anyone here advocating for that. i have seen plenty of observations that there is not much control from the officials, which is no secret. that doesn't imply to me that people are in favor of breaking the rules.

Back