Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

If your are an Argentine resident or citizen and fully vaccinated and traveling on business, you no longer need to do quarantine upon your return. Just PCR tests.

I believe they just announced a "psych" and said this would be delayed to the end of Sept.

Where can I see what approved flights are available from Middle East for end September? Wonder if transiting through Sao Paulo is an option or I have to try go through Europe.. Turkish Airlines maybe?

I believe they just announced a "psych" and said this would be delayed to the end of Sept.
... And they didn’t approve my flight and now no seats to where I need to go here in South America until at least October... double psych.

... And they didn’t approve my flight and now no seats to where I need to go here in South America until at least October... double psych.
Sounds like I got lucky to be on today's flight. My travel agent could only see flights until 9/11 and they were all full.
I'll feel luckier when I have safely landed in BsAs and released to go home.

Sounds like I got lucky to be on today's flight. My travel agent could only see flights until 9/11 and they were all full.
I'll feel luckier when I have safely landed in BsAs and released to go home.
What airline?

What airline?
KLM. I arrived yesterday and my flight was 97% full. It took me 1h 45' to leave the airport, all in all. The first part (passport control, baggage collection, baggage scanning was done in 45'). The testing took the longest. You can have a coffee while you wait for the results.

Hi all, looking for some advice, I (australian) am landing with my Argentinian partner in October 2021, we will get the relevant paperwork ready proving our relationship etc.. my question is the 90 day rule, do you think its easier just having a return flight booked within 90 days, and work out any extension after arrival, planning on staying closer to 4 months and getting married whilst there. thanks everyone

Hi all, looking for some advice, I (australian) am landing with my Argentinian partner in October 2021, we will get the relevant paperwork ready proving our relationship etc..

Please be sure to find out if you need a "precaria familiar" (based on a certificado de covivencia/certificado de pareja registrada if you not yet married), to enter Argentina, even if you are travleing with your Argentine partner.

You can read more in this thread:

my question is the 90 day rule, do you think its easier just having a return flight booked within 90 days, and work out any extension after arrival, planning on staying closer to 4 months and getting married whilst there. thanks everyone

Based on a post made by Fiscal (the father of an Argentine child) who entered the country after getting a 90 day precaria for family reunification and received a 90 day stamp, it was possible to extend the precaria on line (even though he was in the USA at the time).

Hi all, looking for some advice, I (australian) am landing with my Argentinian partner in October 2021, we will get the relevant paperwork ready proving our relationship etc.. my question is the 90 day rule, do you think its easier just having a return flight booked within 90 days, and work out any extension after arrival, planning on staying closer to 4 months and getting married whilst there. thanks everyone
What exactly are you asking? Are you asking whether or not to buy a return ticket? You plan to enter in October and stay for more than the usual 90 days they grant you on arrival. If you were leaving from Australia (which obviously you can't be at the moment, at least not on a direct flight), in normal times, regardless of what you may have booked, unless you have Argentine residency documentation the airline staff would not let you board unless you could present a return ticket or an onward ticket out of Argentina dated less than 90 days in the future. In these current times (and presuming you are arriving to Argentina from a third country) that may or may not apply.

Last edited:
Based on a post made by Fiscal (the father of an Argentine child) who entered the country after getting a 90 day precaria for family reunification and received a 90 day stamp, it was possible to extend the precaria on line (even though he was in the USA at the time).

Getting back to the subject of entry...which of course must be accomplished before an extension of yout stay...

If I remember correctly, even though he is the father of an Argentine child I, believe Fiscal was denied entry twice since the entry restrictions began. I think the first time was when tryong to enter with the child (who I imagine had a DNI) and the mother and (I beleive) a second time when trying to enter alone with the child's birth certificate.

If that information is correct, the point is that he was not able to enter with only the paperwork proving the (familiar) relationship. He was finally able to enter with a precaria which he may have applied for at an Argenntine consulate. So, regardlesss how you actually get to the border of Argentina from Australia, I don't think you will be granted entry without a precaria...which you may be able to get prior to travel by providing the required paperwork proving your relationship.

Back