Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Do you guys think a US citizen traveling to Argentina in November having been vaccinated with the one dose Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) will have any issues? It has been a one shot vaccine.

Info online mentions two dose requirements for entry. Thanks.

i am almost positive that i've seen it doesnt matter if you have mixed doses, or the single dose if that is all is required for that particular shot

Do you guys think a US citizen traveling to Argentina in November having been vaccinated with the one dose Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) will have any issues? It has been a one shot vaccine.

I think you are fine - it is designed as a single dose vaccine (even though like most they clearly aren't working as well as they were supposed to).. The USA cdc just recommended anyone over 18 with J&J vaccine who has had more than 2 months since injection get a booster shot.

No problem. I have J and J and few in this week. I m resident of Argentina. Showed the CDC form and it was fine no questions asked.

I just booked a January trip to the US with some sightseeing in Colombia on the way home. I started with AA.com (American Airlines) but was quickly told that there system could not book a multi-city trip online at this time, I was told call them. Surprisingly it only took about 10 minutes to reach a helpful human. But getting my choices and enterring my information through her was very slow and time consuming so I switched to Expedia.com.
I tried several times to book my multi-city trip but I wasn't satisfied with the choices I was being offerred, for example, there was no non-stop from BOG to EZE being offerred. So I tried to book separate one-way legs instead of a multi-city trip and lots more options appeared like the missing direct flight to EZE and a late morning JetBlue from FLL to CTG. I ended up with 3 one-way reservations and most surprisingly the cost was 30% less than the best multi-city price!
The other surprise was that a car rental reservation was non-changeable, non-refundable. I've never seen this before.

Last edited:
Anyone have a number that I can call and actually speak to someone at Aeronlineas? It is impossible to reach anyone there....

Anyone have a number that I can call and actually speak to someone at Aeronlineas? It is impossible to reach anyone there....
Call Center 0810-222-VOLAR(86527) Atención diariamente las 24 hs. Atención Lunes a Viernes 10.00 hs a 18.00 hs. Conflicting statement???
I just dialed the tel number.... #1 for Spanish, #2 for English. The recording said to wait for an operator...it didn't say how long is the waiting time.

Back