Relocating To Salta, Cordoba Or San Luis

Wouldn't La Plata be an option? Far enough to create a small town feel and also there is a lower cost of living. It's very green, but doesn't have a mountain. I just worry that if you move too far and need to do something like renew your passport or some other type of tramite, that you'll have to travel to Capital.

Valergal, I live in Salta, and I am not sure why extreme weather would be a concern unless you are thinking of living in the Altiplano. The suburban areas around Salta Capital are much more mild climate-wise than BA (not to mention Canada) and would seem to fit all of your criteria. Same could be said of most of the low valley areas like Valle de Lerma.

That said, San Luis and Córdoba are gorgeous too...

Wouldn't La Plata be an option? Far enough to create a small town feel and also there is a lower cost of living. It's very green, but doesn't have a mountain. I just worry that if you move too far and need to do something like renew your passport or some other type of tramite, that you'll have to travel to Capital.

Probably it could be an option. I have a feeling that safety would be an issue, also, not that much to offer in terms of natural beauty, though I don´t know the area that well. There's iterally hundreds of places I could consider but I can´t possibly consider them all. I had narrowed my list down to those places I mentioned. Thanks for the suggestion anyways!

Back