Rental Increases In Usd

its true that you will find yourself paying more when the blue rate goes up, I rent out a furnished apartment, and when they are renting long term and in dollars, i usually lower the price from 800 to 750 a month because its awesome that they are able to pay in dollars and its long term!
the owner will probably already have an increase of 20% after the 1st year with the blue rate going up without increasing your rent!!!!

Thanks for your comments!

Can I again just mention, that I am paying one year in USD upfront,

As in all in one go?

There is 30% inflation on most things here but my rent hasn't increased that much.

But seriously you'll be kicking your self at how much money you've lost compared to what you can rent when you look around.

I'm complete in shock how much people here are ready to pay. Even if it's a golden house, the mentioned prices are crazy, even for BsArs. Just do a little more of effort and go and find something 1/4 of what you're paying and spend your money on more fun than getting screwed with such a rent.

I'm shocked too!
You can live in Madrid or Barcelona for cheaper!

I'm complete in shock how much people here are ready to pay. Even if it's a golden house, the mentioned prices are crazy, even for BsArs. Just do a little more of effort and go and find something 1/4 of what you're paying and spend your money on more fun than getting screwed with such a rent.

The prices in the supermarkets are already as high or if not higher as Europe so you really don't want to be spending so much on rent.
And lets be honest BA isn't exactly on the same level as a lot or European cities, although it does have its charms.

but i dont want to live in Barcelona or Madrid! jaja nor do i want to pay $900 a WEEK to live in a grubby apartment in Sydney. I want to live here...

Haha let see if you say the same thing in a year ;) Recoleta is very boring.

Although I'm sure you'll be able to find a fantastic place for that amount.

How about renting short term then making up your mind?

hmmm ive been in ba for nearly 2.5 years. ive lived in belgrano, boedo, barrio norte and recoleta, and although i agree that recoleta doesnt have the charms of a 'real' barrio, its a 15 minute walk to my work which is awesome, and i like the house :)

Back