Renting A Minivan?

mmoon

Registered
Hi all,

We will be moving around a crew of friends for a week or so next month (9 of us in all), and we think it's best if we just rent a minivan. I can't seem to find anything online or on this forum about renting something that large. If it's impossible, we could go ahead and get two cars, but it would be nice to just have one vehicle to park and keep track of. It would be best if we picked it up in Ezeiza, but it could also be downtown if necessary. Thanks for the help.

Cheers!

I would suggest you rent a "combi", like Roxana mentioned. Think about a Hyundai H1 or Mercedes Sprinter. The size of the minivan also depends on the quantity of luggage you are transporting of course. Also with 9 persons it can be interesting to start thinking about renting a minivan/combi with a driver...........

We definitely don't need a driver, just the van/combi. We will probably have it for nine days all over BA province. Where would you suggest you we rent it? I can't track down anything online with a rental car agency. Is there a reliable company someone has used?

I haven´t seen anything larger than a 7 seater for rent in Argentina. The larger ones come with drivers--if you find one without driver please post here.

Also keep in mind that I believe you need a special license to drive a large van / combi... which may make renting more difficult.

Hi the Hyunday H1 van only sits 8?

omegaminivans.jpg

Tne rate on the13 passengers Mercedes Sprinter is $2100 pesos per day , say US$333 ...! plus a hold of $15,000 pesos on the Credit Card. No special Drivers license required, only auto B1.

It is cheaper to rent with driver. . . you are limited to 12 hours (you can pay overtime) but the petrol (gas) is included and you can have him circle instead of paying for parking. Maybe not with these people, but I´ve seen rates of $1200 to $1500 pesos.

Back