Renting A Minivan?

It is cheaper to rent with driver. . . you are limited to 12 hours (you can pay overtime) but the petrol (gas) is included and you can have him circle instead of paying for parking. Maybe not with these people, but I´ve seen rates of $1200 to $1500 pesos.

Any specifics, as to van model and contacts. 12 hours only , if you are away in the Provincia who pays for the driver's lodging? Or it's only for city use?

Thanks for the help. I am hearing that it may be hard to find anything bigger than 7 people...we definitely can't pay for a Mercedes! And since we want it for over a week, a driver just doesn't make sense for us. I'm checking with some travel agents who work in BA and will post if I hear anything helpful from them. Cheers!

You pay for the driver´s meals and lodging. I once went on a trip where the drivers picked us up in CABA and we went to Tandil for three days, and the drivers shared a hotel room. . . not how I would have planned it, but I guess it was cheaper than buying everyone long distance bus tickets!
They also have overtime, but do you really want a driver working 20 hours a day?

You pay for the driver´s meals and lodging. I once went on a trip where the drivers picked us up in CABA and we went to Tandil for three days, and the drivers shared a hotel room. . . not how I would have planned it, but I guess it was cheaper than buying everyone long distance bus tickets!
They also have overtime, but do you really want a driver working 20 hours a day?

The drivers?? how many? do you have a contact phone to get a current quote . -Seems expensive to feed and lodge the drivers, plus, drivers overtime?

Back