Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would rather not see BAFinance around these parts ever again: there's a welcoming court room in Colarado and a warm invitation for Buckley to attend. I would be happy enough just to read the reports. People on BAExpats have been the victims of all kinds of crime: are we going to ask rapists and armed robbers to explain themselves on line or is it only white-collar criminals who get special treatment?

admin said:
So, instead we've got this Fabe character. He has never actually met the guy, but somehow he decided that it is his time to "help" and went on rampage. Based on emails I am getting from him I believe he is seriously disturbed.

I know this situation is kind of bizarre, but I would suggest at least to try to act as responsible grown ups.

I lived in BA for three years. My son is an Argentine citizen. We happily relocated back to S. FL two years ago... I'm still locked in an absurd legal dispute there. Same old story. Blah blah blah...

Anyway, I still come back to this site for the expat drama. I don't watch reality shows, but I don't need to when there's the Real Expats of Buenos Aires to tune into...! LOL

(Of course, I'm sorry for the people who lost money in whatever scam was perpetrated.)

Just wondering if anyone has heard anthing more on this? Last I got was a very heartfelt email from Milosh about if they had to beg, borrow or steal, we would all still be getting paid. Load of effing bs. Hope these individuals get what's coming to them in time.

Yes, I can tell you that suddenly Buckley had had enough of Buenos Aires and was ready for a "a change of pace", his words, haha. What a clown. So as of this past Friday he skipped town, but of course not before he managed to lie to, swindle and steal from at least a couple more people, in this case unsuspecting friends. Apparently he also has no problem taking from and hurting people he knows well, not just strangers and "employees". FYI, I know he monitors this website and I'm sure he has read this entire thread (Hi buddy!).

He is indeed the William Paul Buckley wanted in Colorado. I have sent an email to the State Attorney's office, but nothing more at this point. If anyone else on this thread has actually been in contact with law enforcement in this regard, let me know. Maybe I can be of additional assistance. I have a picture of his ridiculous face if that helps.

I have known Bill for the last six months and actually considered him to be a friend despite the fact that he is a habitual liar, and a poor one at that. His lies were constant, obvious and often seemingly without purpose. Regardless, I never took him for being a bad person. Contrary to all of his BS, I actually thought he was otherwise quite a decent human being. Now I know better. Someday pretty soon all of the money he stole is going to run out and I wonder what he's going to do then, although he claims to have rich parents who maybe provide their little darling with financial support so that he can continue to live on Fernet con coca and sleep until 3pm every day. But for those of you who hope he gets what he has coming to him, I truly believe he already is getting at least some of it. I think he is a pretty lonely guy who has no true friends, who feels he has to tell boring lies to be valued by others, who has to hurt people to continue to survive and avoid the law, who can never return home to his country and family, who has no prospects for the future aside from short-term pathetic schemes that are sure to fail and leave more hurt and angry people in his wake, and who constantly has to worry about the 10-15 years of prison time coming his way probably sooner than later. Unfortunately however, I'm pretty sure he doesn't suffer too many sleepless nights on account of a guilty conscience.

As for Milosh, I don't know much of anything about what happened at Call South and his involvement. I've met Milosh a couple times and he strikes me as a good guy, but obviously I've been duped before. Through all of my conversations with Buckley, my impression is that Milosh likely was not in "cahoots", and is probably only guilty of believing Buckley's lies like many other people.

Bill will get in trouble with the wrong people over his petty scams and then we may not only be facing jail time. Bill may have rich parents but according to his indictment his dad was caught with one of the stolen vehicles, so I don't know about all that. He lied alot and relied on people not asking questions.
Milosh is just as guilty in the call-south scam and I would suggest seeking remedy against him legally as I am doing.

garygrunson said:
Steve, what's with the Charles Manson photo? I mean I like your posts, but why did you change your photo?

Fuck you.

THIS IS HOW I LOOK TODAY!

Post your own photo, asshole.

(your chioce, your face or your anus...as if there is any difference)

steveinbsas said:
Fuck you.

THIS IS HOW I LOOK TODAY!

Post your own photo, asshole.

(your chioce, your face or your anus...as if there is any difference)

really thought it was a picture of Lapidus (sp?) from LOST

and the fugitive has fled BA

way to go expats!

billy boy is gone...

at least for now.

And I am starting to hope he gets away with it all...ya suckass!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back