Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little info I heard!...apparently a paid blog and book are about to appear about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides the low resolution pic within this thread does anybody else have photos (perhaps from FB, the nights he organised in BsAs) of him? My partner was impacted by his latest call center scam in Cordoba - not to mention two other friends - and I really want to warm others.

His douchebaggery nonsense needs to stop.

beastley said:
Besides the low resolution pic within this thread does anybody else have photos (perhaps from FB, the nights he organised in BsAs) of him? My partner was impacted by his latest call center scam in Cordoba - not to mention two other friends - and I really want to warm others.

I agree with your last sentence and the creation of new word (actually, I love it) and I'm sure others should be warned, not warmed. :p

aapietje said:
you have to contact Interpol

He's wanted in the US and it isn't worth the time or resources for anyone to to hunt him down in Argentina.

beastley said:

Damn, I'm sorry, I had a few facebook photos of his saved on my laptop for this very reason up until just a few weeks ago when I decided to delete them because I could no longer tolerate the idea of his stored digital image sleezing up the innards of my computer and possibly corrupting adjacent files. But, as one astute expat noted before, his bald head and face do indeed closely resemble a penis and testicles. Hope that helps.

steveinbsas said:
He's wanted in the US and it isn't worth the time or resources for anyone to to hunt him down in Argentina.

maybe we can get this guy on the case?

0e44Bl.jpg

In all seriousness a quick search for ex-pat sites around Latin America and a wee warning post would most likely stop him in his tracks.

Agree, which is why I'm trying to collect as many photos of him as possible. I was hoping somebody had a couple from one of those BsAs events a while back. If so PLEASE post.

As per steveinbsas' post, the authorities probably won't act anytime soon so at the very least, we should look out for our fellow traveling peers and spread the word across a few forums. I'm collating information, however I really need some complimenting photos.

I'll also ping Dana (the Colorado Attorney General Contact) for some guidance but I doubt there will be much she can do since I believe this has previously been done by others.

My Cordoba friend has also indicated that he has a fake Russian passport listed as Mike Nemetski. He supposedly also had trouble explaining why he couldn't speak Russian. I just wish I had been there to call him on his bullshit for that one.

I hope the box he lives in gets smaller and smaller.

And I'm sure it will.

The other day my partner went to go pick up a money transfer at Xoom. He told me that there was a guy receiving some $5,000 USD who looked like he was living in the street and smelled like it too. My partner said he had an American accent went speaking Spanish, and practically begged for the folks at Xoom to release the funds. Apparently they were fussing about his documents. My partner didn't arrive early enough to hear his name or hear why his documentation was a problem.

I can't think of too many American-sounding folks who'd look/smell like they were living on the street and be receiving some $30,000 pesos... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back