Residencia Rentista Informal Consultant

TruchoTango

Registered
Dear Folks,

I am procuring Residencia under the designation of “Rentista.”

I am looking for someone who would be an informal consultant. This person would have procured Residencia Rentista by their own efforts within the last few years. Preferably, this person would come from a logic-based profession, such as lawyer, engineer, business. I am not seeking legal advice or anything difficult. Just a few hints, tips, suggestions, shortcuts, based on your personal experience.

My goal is to save time, money and energy. I work in business and time is valuable. Also, the process will be more enjoyable if it is more efficient.

In return for your guidance, I will take you to lunch at a good restaurant every time we meet. El Establo comes to mind, but I am open to suggestions.

About me: I am a normal guy, 42 years old, from San Diego, California. I speak decent spanish, I work in business, enjoy reading, exercise and steaks. Thanks.

Dear Folks,

I am procuring Residencia under the designation of “Rentista.”

I am looking for someone who would be an informal consultant. This person would have procured Residencia Rentista by their own efforts within the last few years. Preferably, this person would come from a logic-based profession, such as lawyer, engineer, business. I am not seeking legal advice or anything difficult. Just a few hints, tips, suggestions, shortcuts, based on your personal experience.

My goal is to save time, money and energy. I work in business and time is valuable. Also, the process will be more enjoyable if it is more efficient.

In return for your guidance, I will take you to lunch at a good restaurant every time we meet. El Establo comes to mind, but I am open to suggestions.

About me: I am a normal guy, 42 years old, from San Diego, California. I speak decent spanish, I work in business, enjoy reading, exercise and steaks. Thanks.

Procuring a visa rentista has nothing to do with anyone's profession, logic based or otherwise. It's all about having a stable (unearned) source of foreign income.

All you really need to do is review the requirements on the migraciones website, get your papers in order, and present them to migraciones. Since you speak decent Spanish you should be able to do it on your own.

You'll save yourself a lot of time just by using the advance search feature of this website.

Hint: Enter key words such as "visa" and "rentista" and "immigration for dummies." Threads about the "FBI report" include information about using an expediter and there is also information about the "apostille" and "translators" which can also be found using advance search.

And you will also save the money you would spend buying lunch for someone who knows about getting a visa rentista and be able to spend it on someone who is searching personal ads for a normal guy, 42 years old, from San Diego, California who speaks decent Spanish, works in business, and enjoys reading, exercise and steaks. :wub:

PS: I just checked your previous posts and see you already asked about the FBI report and I provided information in that thread about the birth certificate (saving you time and money as acknowledged).

It's too bad for me that I live too far from Capital Federal to claim my steak lunch.

Also: One thing to keep in mind is that if you are living and working in Argentina the money you make here will not be considered for the visa rentista unless it is being paid to you in the form of dividends (or another passive source income) from a foreign corporation.

Just curious can the rentista be any age? This man is 42 which seems young
can one be a 20 yr old rentista?

Just curious can the rentista be any age? This man is 42 which seems young
can one be a 20 yr old rentista?

Sure. The income for the visa rentista can be from a trust, an annuity, or any passive source of income (including income from rental properties).

The visa pensionado is for older expats who have "retirement" income.

Sure. The income for the visa rentista can be from a trust, an annuity, or any passive source of income (including income from rental properties).

What does one need to do in his lifetime to create a annuity of 2000 usd a month?

What does one need to do in his lifetime to create a annuity of 2000 usd a month?
Maybe 400k to give an insurance company (depends how old you are). Or a common easy way, buying a rental real estate in a hot market with great employment. I am not talking about BsAs, where people think 14,000 pesos(1000 dollars)/month is expensive. You can still find a real estate that produce 2600/month rental ( a net 2000 to you) with 400k or 400k+ in a nice of part of US.
Texas is not a good place because the appreciation is small. If you can find one in CA, on the average you also have 6% appreciation over the years. So you get 2 things out of this, almost fixed income of 2k a month, plus the appreciation, and you can raise the rent over the years, so 3 things. If you buy an annuity from insurance, all you have is the income. The inflation adjusted annuity is more expensive and does not adjust to the inflation well.

If you have a rental income of 2000/month (and you invested 400k today), you use that income every month for 20 years, the rent really goes up way faster than inflation in San Francisco (where people pay $5000 for a 2 bed/2bath condo). After 20 years, your rental income will be 4000/month, your rental will be worth 1m(1.5X more in 20 years), performs way better than insurance where all you get is 2k a month. You have to work a little bit as a landlord(you can have a manager too which can be absorbed into the rent)

The another way for Ceviche is to find a beautiful Argentina Novia who brings you 2000 of annuity, and takes you to dinner every night and makes you a happy man after that. :)

According to the migraciones website and khairyexpat, the monthly income requirement for the visa rentista is still $8000 pesos per month.

Maybe 400k to give an insurance company (depends how old you are). Or a common easy way, buying a rental real estate in a hot market with great employment. I am not talking about BsAs, where people think 14,000 pesos(1000 dollars)/month is expensive. You can still find a real estate that produce 2600/month rental ( a net 2000 to you) with 400k or 400k+ in a nice of part of US.
Texas is not a good place because the appreciation is small. If you can find one in CA, on the average you also have 6% appreciation over the years. So you get 2 things out of this, almost fixed income of 2k a month, plus the appreciation, and you can raise the rent over the years, so 3 things. If you buy an annuity from insurance, all you have is the income. The inflation adjusted annuity is more expensive and does not adjust to the inflation well.

If you have a rental income of 2000/month (and you invested 400k today), you use that income every month for 20 years, the rent really goes up way faster than inflation in San Francisco (where people pay $5000 for a 2 bed/2bath condo). After 20 years, your rental income will be 4000/month, your rental will be worth 1m(1.5X more in 20 years), performs way better than insurance where all you get is 2k a month. You have to work a little bit as a landlord(you can have a manager too which can be absorbed into the rent)

The another way for Ceviche is to find a beautiful Argentina Novia who brings you 2000 of annuity, and takes you to dinner every night and makes you a happy man after that. :)

It would be ideal to have a annuity of 2000 usd for life. Ok..I need to work harder! No more partying every night as if there is no tomorrow.

Back