Residencia Rentista Informal Consultant

It would be ideal to have a annuity of 2000 usd for life. Ok..I need to work harder! No more partying every night as if there is no tomorrow.
It will be easier to build the income at one place, and spend it at a different place, like big US firms are doing, have things made in Asia and sell them in US, then spend the $ at another place, true global economy: maximize the efficiency by exploiting the price difference all over the globe.

Dear Folks,

I am procuring Residencia under the designation of “Rentista.”

I am looking for someone who would be an informal consultant. This person would have procured Residencia Rentista by their own efforts within the last few years. Preferably, this person would come from a logic-based profession, such as lawyer, engineer, business. I am not seeking legal advice or anything difficult. Just a few hints, tips, suggestions, shortcuts, based on your personal experience.

My goal is to save time, money and energy. I work in business and time is valuable. Also, the process will be more enjoyable if it is more efficient.

In return for your guidance, I will take you to lunch at a good restaurant every time we meet. El Establo comes to mind, but I am open to suggestions.

About me: I am a normal guy, 42 years old, from San Diego, California. I speak decent spanish, I work in business, enjoy reading, exercise and steaks. Thanks.

Not hard to do.
You can do it yourself.
http://baexpats.org/topic/29534-immigration-for-dummies/page__st__70

Back