Right Wing Coup E'tat In Brazil

Once again, WHO IS THE RIGHT WING???? What the heck does that mean? In American English, right wing means conservative government, and that is it. Perhaps you mean the military? In English, right wing is not = military. There can be right wing military members (conservative), and left wing (liberal) military members. Or moderates. You need to identify the right wing players that are hoping to illegally seize control of the government if you want any of us to believe you for two seconds.

Once again, WHO IS THE RIGHT WING???? What the heck does that mean? In American English, right wing means conservative government, and that is it. Perhaps you mean the military? In English, right wing is not = military. There can be right wing military members (conservative), and left wing (liberal) military members. Or moderates. You need to identify the right wing players that are hoping to illegally seize control of the government if you want any of us to believe you for two seconds.

LIKE I SAID, I HAVE ANOTHER 15 TABS OPEN AT OCCUPY BRAZIL AND SIMILAR PAGES ON FB TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INFORMED. PLEASE TRY TO READ THE ARTICLES IN PORTUGUESE. IF YOU GUYS SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH AND MAYBE WITH THE HELP OF SOME TRANSLATOR, IT MIGHT WORK. HERE'S ANOTHER ONE AS WELL:
http://www.conversaafiada.com.br/brasil/2012/09/25/dilma-tem-duas-chances-de-evitar-o-golpe/

LIKE I SAID, I HAVE ANOTHER 15 TABS OPEN AT OCCUPY BRAZIL AND SIMILAR PAGES ON FB TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INFORMED. PLEASE TRY TO READ THE ARTICLES IN PORTUGUESE. IF YOU GUYS SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH AND MAYBE WITH THE HELP OF SOME TRANSLATOR, IT MIGHT WORK. HERE'S ANOTHER ONE AS WELL:
http://www.conversaa...evitar-o-golpe/

This article just lost all credibility when it used Cristina and Correa as a positive reference. You must be joking.

Caps_Lock.jpg
c1main.caps.lock.twitter.jpg
caps-lock-44405569306.jpeg
funny-pictures-history-caps-lock.jpg
capslock.png

I don't have time for this right now. They refered to Cristina's Ley de los Medios, which is something that Brazil needs as well.

I am trying to reach out to as many people as possible. And here, I can get thousands. Some Brazilians. Many Latin Americans. All I know is that anything I can do, I will do.

Neither one of the articles answer the question of who is trying to illegally take control of the government. Perhaps if the government, such as the president and others, have illegally committed crimes, then they should be impeached and put on trial and taken to jail. If that's what the "right wing" is demanding or trying to push for, then that would not be a coup. That would be legitimate. That would be called democracy. So if that happens, don't call it a coup. Call it what it is--justice. If someone comes with guns and ousts the politicians and takes over without due political process, that would be another matter. No matter how "good" a government performs, the people in power are subject to the same laws as we are. If not, then what good is a democracy?

Back