Ripped off by Landlady! Stole reservation money

Elpanada said:
But man these fucking tenant motherfuckers sure as hell can be a pain in the ass, I once had this friend of mine show this room to some filthy migrant workers and these shithead young boys come and take a look at it.... four boys to look at one room, "if they're coming in such a big group only to look at it, I bet I'll get a nice quiet tenant who never tries to have any parties there if I give it to him(not)" and lets say the room was advertised for 350$, this stupid fucking boy that comes sees it says "I'll give you 250$ for this room" in a manner of speaking and tone that suggest that he actually gets to decide what the room goes for. Naturally my friend didn't want to start any problems so he told these fine gentlemen the usual "don't call us we may call you line" and his hope was that it would be the end of our communications with these people. But no they call like 3 or 4 times asking some silly fucking questions and then they go over there talking crap acting like they actually have some "right" to rent the room and like we are somehow "obliged" to rent it to them and why on earth? Because they took the time of day to portray themselves like the none-respectable trash that they are? I don't think so.

Now tell us how you really feel :D

Hello
Iam also an owner that rents a flat and also a local, speak wih her and tell her that if she doesn´t give back the money her name will be in every webpage familiar to expats and for a long long time! and...cable and internet are usually included in the rent.....greetings Reina It is high time we end with these kind of things

annaholness said:
Hi,

It was direct from owner. Advertised on Soloduenos.

When i was looking for an aprtment to rent i looked on Soloduenos, and i sent an email to a woman who had an apartment for rent, asking how much the total cost would be (incl rent + bond + internet because it wasnt stated clearly in the add) , and i got an email back telling me that i would have to pay a reservation fee (or whatever she called it) on top of the rental price, and i sent the email merely as an inquiry and the woman hounded me with emails asking me to send my credit card details to her so she could secure the room, i eventually got rid of her though...eventually

I wonder if its the same crazy lady?

Back